FPSC Latest MCQs Jobs of Intelligence Officer Inspector Customs Preventive Officer Previous Sample Papers Must Prepare Now by Adspk
FPSC Ad No. 05/2018 Jobs Written MCQs Test Syllabus Paper Inspector Customs Intelligence Officer Inspector Inland Revenue Computer Operator NH&MP Junior Scientific Officer MOD Jobs Application Form Deadline 20-06-2018 Apply Online Now by FPSC Islamabad
MCQs Intelligence Officer Inspector Customs FPSC
Please identify wrong Answer
1. What is Moon? Satellite
2. Charge on Neutron? Neutral
3. Current flow means? Flow of electron
4. What is freezing point of Water? 0C
5. When Muslim league come into being? 1906
6. First president of Pakistan Muslim League? Ch. Khaliquzzaman (1949)
7. Which melts in room temperature? Mercury
8. Who is the chairman of Senate of Pakistan? Raza Rabbani
9. What is Soap? Salt
10. What type of gas in electric bulb? None of these(use Argon, neon etc)
11. Who is Saudia King? Salman
12. Who put martial law in 1977? Zia ul Ha
13. Who abrogated constitution in 1958 and put martial law? Sikandar Mirza
14. Who is chancellor of Germany? Angela Markel
15. Second prime minister of Pakistan? Nazim ud din
16. Who murdered Hazrat Ali R.A? Abdal-Rahman ibn Muljam
17. Zakat obliged in ? 2.A.H
18. Battle of Trench? 5 Hijri
19. Australia Capital? Canbera
20. Who accompanied in Hijrat to Hazrat Muhammat PBUH? Hazrat Abu Bakar R.A
21. Evolution means? Continuous
22. Zamzam means? Stop flowing
23. After one unit in 1955 who become Chief minister of West Pakistan? Dr Khan Sahib(Khan Abdul Jabbar Khan)
24. In 1946 ministry of finance to? Liaquat Ali Khan
25. Simon Commission report in year of ? 1930
26. Capital change to Delhi from Culcutta in? 1911
27. Dry ice? Solid Carbon dioxide
28. Indus Basin Treaty ? 1960
29. Sheetan ko pebble kaha marty? Muzdalfa
30. ILO? International Labour Organization
31. Kashghar is in ? China
32. Pakistan and China connect with? Khunjrab Pass
33. Lolyd Muhammaden authored by? Sir Syed Ahmed Khan
34. Hormuz lies between? Gulf of Oman and the Persian Gulf
35. Who abolished one unit? Yahya khan
36. Jaliawala Bagh Massacre at? Amrster 1919
37. Sindh separated ? Govt of India Act 1935
39. After 1946 election the CM of NWFP? Dr. Khan Sahib(Khan Abdul Jabbar Khan)
40. Which is landlocked country? Nepal
41. P.M of Iraq? Haider al abidi
42. New name of Burma? Myanmar
43. Pakistan and India boundary line? Radcliff
44. Thickest layer of earth?Mantle
45. Income tax rate is 10% if tax deducted is 1500 what will be the income? 15000
46. 1,2,4,7,11,16,22……… ? 29
47. A boy purchase pen for Rs.80 and sold for 40? Loss Rs. 40
48. A men purchase book of 440 and sold in 400? Loss 40
49. CNG? Compressed Natural Gas
50. Quran Pak completed in? 23 years
51. Janat Ul Baqi? Madina
52. Daily wages of worker is 200 increased by 10%? 220
53. Hexagon ? Six sided
54. More elastic? Steel
55. Diamond is the form of? Carbon
56. 1st constitution assembly dissolved by? Governor General Malik Ghulam Muhammad
57. Montague Chelmsford reforms? 1919
58. Blood is cleaned by? Liver
59. Baqrah surah means? Cow
60. 4cm square area? 16cm2
61. 3% of 2000? 60
62. If 16 men complete work in 10 days how much days required completing work by 8 men? 20 days.
63. If 45% students fail and 550 pass total number of students? 1000
64. Four side equal ? Square
66. Animals Who kill other for food is called ? Predator
67. Jaddah seaport is on? Red sea
68. All that glitters is not Gold.
69. Glance at
70. Insensible to
71. Temperate in
72. Living on
73. No one took care…. Died
74. He said good bye to his father
75. Elephant belongs to my sister and me.
76. Between 200-300 A.H 6 Hadith books were written.
77. SAARC has 8 members.
78. Rats and mice killed by rohtendecides
1.Alloy of bronze : copper and Tin
2. Death of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH): 632AD
3. Compilation of Quran into book : Hazrat Abu bakar
4. 8th Amendment in constitution: Zia-ul-Haq
5. First C-n-C: General mersery
6. Governer General of State bank of pakistan: Ashraf mehmood wathra
7. 2nd Governer General of Pakistan: Nazimun din
8. Daughter’s of Muhammad (PBUH) : 4
9. Mycology is study of : Fungi
10. Prisedent of France: francios Holland
11. Heptagon: 7 sides
12. Surah without Bismillah: Surah Touba
13. President of Iran: hassan rohani
14. Current Unit: Ampere
15. USA foreign Secretary: John Kerry 68th Secretary of State of the United States.
16. Permanent Representative of Pakistan to the United Nations: Maliha Lodhi
17. Iraqi President: Fuad Masum
18. Light year is measured : distance
19. Simla deputation presented the memorial in front of viceroy Lord minto
20. 8th Hijri Fateh Makkah.
21. Scalene Triangle: No equal sides, No equal angles
22.Vitamin A: Night Vision
23.Carrot having: Vitamin A
26: Pakistan area: 796,095 km²
27. Egypt is situated in Africa
28. Suez Chanel : Connects red sea to Mediterranean
1909 reforms minto morely
Carrot source of vit A
Vit A deficiency night blindness
Current unit ampere
Light year unit of length
Sun is star
Warkha bin naufil
Zunurain :Usman RA
4 daughters of prophet
Event of Miraj 10 nabvi
Prophet pbuh died 8june 632AD
Study of fungi mycology
Used in pencil graphite
Ozone prevents UV rays
Member of contituent assembly 1946 jogendrnath
1973 constitution became effective on 14th august
First marshal law 7th oct 1958
One unit 1954
AIML founded in Dhaka
Simla deputation met curzon
Annulement of bengal partition in 1911
Lucknow pact between Aiml and congress
Cabinet paln had three members
Second gov general of pak namzimudin
Plants intake O2 and produce CO2 at night
Al aqsa mosque jerusulm
Us states 50
Egypt in Africa
Suez canal connects red and meditterranean sea
SG of un ban ki moon
Bronze alloy cu and tin
NATO north atlantic treaty org
Without bismillah sura Tauba
NWFP becameprovince under british rule 1901
1- Prophet’s daughters; 4
2- Hazrat Khadija took Muhammad PBUH to; Warqa Bin Naufl
3- Soorah without Bismillah; Tauba
4- 1st compilation of Quran; Hazrat Abo-Bakar RA
5- Zunnorain; Hazrat Usman RA
6- Conquest of Makkah; 8th AH
7- Miraj incident; 10th Nabwi
8- Death of Muhammad PBUH; 632 AD (I wrote 633 AD)
9- 1st Revelation; 610 AD
10- Al-Aqsa mosque; Jerusalem
Alaqas a moseque is in baitulmuqdas old city of jeruselum.
Quran pak converted in to book in the era of Hazrat Abu Bakar siddique.
8th Amendment in constitution is in the era of Gen zia ul haq in 1985 and excessive used by president ghulam ishaq khan.
First commander and chief of Pakistan frank misservy.
Second governal general of Pakistan is khawaja Muhammad nazim uddin.
Heptagon has seven sides.
Scalene Triangle: No equal sides, No equal angles
8th Hijri Fateh Makkah.
Simla deputation presented the memorial in front of viceroy Lord minto
Light year is unit of length.
Member of constitution assembly in 1946 was jogendrnath.
First marshal law 7th oct 1958.
Partition of Bengal was on 1911.
Freezing point of water is 32f.
Distillation is the process through which salt is removed from water.
Meteorology is the scientific study of the atmosphere.
Red green and blue are primary colures.
Rowlatt act also known as The Anarchical and Revolutionary Crimes Act, 1919.
Lack of Vitamin-A; Night-Blindness
Carrot is a source of Vitamin; A
Mycology; Study of Fungi
Electrons revolve around; Nucleus
Battery; converts chemical to electrical
Universal donor; O negative (That’s what I have written)
Plants intake/out-take at night; Oxygen/ Carbon di Oxide
Laughing gas; Nitrous Oxide
Freezing point of Water; 32 F
Salty water; Distillation (I wrote Filtration)
Primary colors; I wrote Red-Green-Blue (Don’t know the right answer)
Spider; 8 legs
Bronze; Cu- Tin
Meteorology; Study of atmosphere
Unit of current; Ampere
3. First C-n-C-General mersery
4. Governor General of SBP-Ashraf mehmood wathra
5. 2nd Governor General of Pakistan-Nazimudin
6. No. Of daughter’s of SAW-4
7. President of Iraq-Faud Masum
8. US special representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan is-James Dobbins.
9. Franc’s President- François Hollande
10. Turkey’s President-Tayyip Erdoğan
11. Iran’s President- Hassan Rouhani
12. Unit of Current-Ampere
27. Zunurain (having 2 noors who got married to the daughters of SAW)-Usman
28. Sound can’t travel through vacuum.
29. Chemical to electricity is-Battery
30. Pak area-79695 km2
31. Egypt in-Africa
32. Suez Canal Connects-Red Sea Mediterranean sea
35. US States-50
38. 1st revelation took place in-610 AD
39. Al-Aqsa mosque is in-Jerusalem
40. Jogendra Nath Mandal was the member of constitution assembly in-1946
41. 1st Martial law took place in-7th Oct, 1958
42. Partition of Bengal annulled-1911
43. Luck now pact was between-Muslim+Congress
44. Freezing point of water is 0 degree
45. Salt gets off though-distillation
49. 5,8, 11,? 14
50. Electrons revolve around-Nucleus
52. Ozone protects-UV Rays
53. One unit was initiated on 22th Nov & established/took place on-14th Oct, 1955
54. KPK was constituted to become a province by British in-1946
Normal body temperature
location of genes in body,,,DNA
NO OF poles in magnet…2
opposite charge… attract
charge is store in… capacitor
diameter always divide circle in…2parts
no of bones in human skeleton….206
right angle is ,,,,90
ratio of 1km to 600m,,,,5/3
power set of (1,2,3) has no of elements,,,,8
for survival of species ,,,,,reproduction is necessary
study of medicine manufacturing is called,,,,pharmacy
saif ullah is tittle of which sahabi,,,,khalid bin waleed RA
muslim stay in ,,,,,,,,during social baycott
who translated quran from arabic into persian,,,,,shah wali ullah
basic belief in islam,,,,5
diamond is form of ,,,,,carbon
Ghzwa badar was happend in ,,,,,2 hijri
dangerous gas is,,,,co
all india muslim league was founded in ,,,,Dhaka
Quaid-e-Azam deliverd 14 points in 1929
first president of Pakistan ,,,iskindar mirza
who wrote now or never,,,,ch rahmat ali
last viceroy of India ,,,,lord mount battn
first marshal law was imposed in 1958
indus basin treaty was signed in 1960
0n 27th December 2007,,,,,,,,was assinated. Benazir Bhutto
gomal pass canectted ,,,,,Pakistan and Afghanistan
zia ul haq was died in ,,,,17th august 1988
sueze canal is situated near to ,,,,,egypt
pakistan and afghanistan border is called,,,,duard line
ECO founding members,,pakistan,turkey,iran
muslim performed first hajj in supervision of hazrat ,,,,ABOU BAKAR RA
2nd world war was,,,,1939 to 1945
world trade center located in newyork
2nd Islamic summit was held in,,,,lahore
babri masjid accident was happend in,,,,1992
present british prime minister is ,,,,,david cameron
Iran revolution was in ….1979
Russia attacked on Afghanistan in ,,,,1979
electron has,,,,negative charge
guardian of holly prophet Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)…..Hazrat Abou Talib
Mangla dam is situated in which province,,,,none of these
Circumference divide circle into,,,,,,degrees .360
distance on circle circumference is called ,,,,arc
two circle having radius of 3,5 and touching extremely,,,,center distance between them is ….8
0.01 can be written as,,,,1/100
25% can be written as ,,,,,0.25
a;b::c;d,band c is called means
motion of an object moving straight line is calle ,,,,,linear motion
null set is also called ….empty set
Afghanistan president is ,,,,Ashraf Ghani
Capital of Nepal(katmando)
2. Capital of USA (Washington DC)
3. Capital of morocco (Rabat)
4. Kaaba first time construct (Ibrahim a.s.)
5. Islamic revolution in Iran (1979)
6. Khunjrab pass (Pak & china)
7. Last railway station in KPK (Landikotal)
8. Devine Books (4)
9. PLO Abbreviation
10. Abdul kalam azad belong to (India congress)
11. Gomal pass (Pak & Afghanistan)
12. Mangla Dam (None)
13. Uhad battle (3 hijri)
14. First mosque in Islam ( Masjid Quba)
15. Madrassa name in Masjid Nabvi s.a.w.(madrassa suffa)
16. Zun norain (Hazrat Usman r.a)
17. Saifullah (Hazrat Khalid bin walid r.z)
18. Hazrat Ayesha father (Hazrat Abubakkar r.z)
19. Atom has charge (neutral)
20. Russia attack on Afghanistan(1979)
21. Fall of Dhaka took place (1971)
22. Founding member ECO (Pakistan, Iran, Turkey)
1: Find the value… 5X=30 ?
3: Ratio of One kilometer to 600 meters ?
5: Circumference of a circle is divided in ………. Degrees?
6: A Right angle is an angle of ………. Degrees?
7: Distance of any of any of circle to its center is known as …….?
8: Null set means …..?
9: A team won 4 hockey matches and lost 5 matches, The ratio of win to loss is……. ?
10: A part of circumference of a circle is ?
11: Diameter divides the circle in how many parts?
12: In a:b :: c:d , b and c are called ?
13: Radii of two externally touching circles are 3cm and 5cm, the distance between their centers will be?
14: 0.01 is equal to?
15: 1=1, 2=8, 3=27, ………….
16: 0.25 ? What percent
18: An outer angle of a right angle is equal to …….. Degrees
19: Find , 4:x :: 5 : 15
20: Linear motion means……….?
1:Opposite charges …….. Each other
2: Number of poles in a magnet?
3: In computer Technology, processed data is called?
4:process of how Plants make their food ?
5: An electronic message is known as……..?
6: Essential process for continuation of species is …….?
7: Genes are located on…… ?
8: Normal body temperature is …..?
9: Which one is more poisonous gas …..? ( Nitrogen, carbon, carbon mono oxide, neon)
10: study of preparing medicine is known as ….?
11: Smallest particle of matter is….?
12:Ratio of Hydrogen and oxygen in water …..?
13: ………. Is used in thermometer.
14: Electron has ……. Charge.
15: Diamond is a form of……….?
16: storage of charge is done in………..?
1:Quran was translated into Persian by ….?
2: Basic beliefs of Islam are …… ?
3: Madrassah Suffa was established at which mosque…?
4: Who was the guardian of the Holy Prophet………?
5: Battle of Badr was fought in ……… Hijra?
6: Saif Ullah was the title of …………?
7: ……… Idols were placed in Khana Kaaba?
8: Ameer-e Hajj was ……..?
9: Bani Hasham stayed in ……… During social bycott?
10: Superiority of Human Beings over Angels is due to………?
1: President Zia-ul-Haq died on……….?
2: ………. Was martyred on 27th December 2007.
3: Gomal pass connects….?
4: Founding members of E.C.O….?
5 : Suez canal is near………? Egypt
6: Russia attacked Afghanistan on…..?
7: Tashkent was signed between?
8: Bangladesh was separated after the war of…..?
9: Babri Mosque was demolished in the year…..?
10: Economic corridor connects …….?
11: Second World War took place from…… To …….?
12:Mangla Dam is located in…..?
13: Second Islamic Conference was held in which city?
14: Iranian Revolution in the year……?
15: Which department is responsible for the discovery of oil and gas in Pakistan….?
16: Capital of Morocco?
17: PM of India?
18: PM of Britain?
19: Afghanistan-Pakistan border is known as…….?
20: Geneva accord was signed on…. ?Exact date
21: Tragedy of World Trade Center took place in the city of…….?
22: Gondwana port is located on which ocean/bay?
23:All India Muslim League was founded in the city of…..?
24: Quaid-e-Azam presented his 14 points in the year…..?
25:The pamphlet ‘Now or Never’ was written by ……..?
26: Last Governor General of United India?
27: Last Governor General of Pakistan..?
28:First martial law in Pakistan was promulgated in the year……?
29:Water dispute with India was settled through ……?
Father of Hazrat Ayesha(R.A)…. Hazrat Abu Bakr siddique(R.A)
2) obtuse angle…. Greater than 90.
3) Geneva Accord…. April 16,1988
4) 1=5;2=4;3=6;4=5 then 5=7
5)cube root of 3…..27
6)ghazwa ohd….. 3 hijri
7)Muslim league founded…. 1906
8) Allama Iqbal khutba in 1930…at Ilabad.
9)Last governor general of united India…. Canning
10) last governor general of Pakistan… Sikandar Mirza
11) pak-afghan border…. Durand line
12) khunjrab pass connects Pakistan & china.
13) last railway station of KPK….. Landi kotal
14) Turner in …. Balochistan
15) zun no rain…. Hazrat Usman (R.A)
16) Iran inqilaab… 1979
17) ECO founder member… Iran, pak,turkey
18)2nd world war…1939-45
19) Optic illusion…. Mirage
20) first martial law….7 Oct 1958
21) Fatima Jinnah contested…. Ayub Khan
22) mother of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)… Hazrat Amna (R.A)
23) parallelogram opposite angles…. Equal
24) radius is distance from circumference point to centre.
25) sum of all angles of triangle…180
26)sum of all angles of circle… 360
27) Zia ul Huq… 17 aug 1988
28) Russia invaded Afghanistan…. Dec 1979
29) Maracco capital… Rabat
30) KSA king…. King Suleiman
1 Saifullah laqab… Hazrat Khalid bin waleed
2 Quran revealed …Ramzan
3 jang e ohad …3h
4 zunnuraiin…hazrat Usman RA
5 Hazrat ayesha RA daughter of…Abu bakar RA
6 Mother name of Hazrat Muhammad PBUH….Hazrat amna..
7 last governor of pak…Iskandar mirza
8 last governor of united india…..
9 tashkent between…pak india
10 durand line…pak afghan
11 khunjerab pass…pak chine
12 gomal pass…..pak afghan
13 turbat in which province…balochistan
14 muslim league found in….1906
15 cardiac related to….
16 capital of usa….Washington
17 capital of nepal…..kathmandu
18 suez canal in….egypt
19 chronometer is used to measure?
20 barometer….air pressure
21 first Mosque….Quba
22 madrissah made in Masjid nabvi….Suffah
23 PLO stand for….. Palestine liberation organization
24 ECO members….p
25 ICC president name…zaheer abass
26 abul kalam azad belongs to which party…congress
27 asmani kitabain…4
31) first masjid…. Quba
32) circuit saver… Fuse
33) hereditary traits…. Chromosome or DNA?
34) Bangladesh… Dec 16,1971
35) taskent… B/w pak & India
36) sound of thunder…. Aftr light
37) volcano contain lava
38) mangla dam…. Punjab
39) speed of car when stops…. Zero
40) Skeleton supports body or organs???
28 KSA king…. King suleiman
29 Russia invaded Afghanistan…. Dec 1979
30 Maracco capital… Rabat
31 Zia ul Huq… 17 aug 1988
32 sum of all angles of triangle…180
33 radius is distance from circumference point to….
34 parallelogram opposite angles…. Equal
35 Optic illusion…. Mirage…weak eye side…
36 2nd world war…1939-45
37 ECO founder member… Iran, pak,turkey
38 Iran inqilaab… 1979
39 last railway station of KPK….. Landi kotal
40 Allama Iqbal khutba in 1930… Allabad.
41 cube root of 3…..27
42 1=5;2=4;3=6;4=5 then 5=7
43 Geneva Accord…. April 16,1988
44 obtuse angle…. Greater than 90.
45 Two parallel lines…..never meet
46 Empty set is called……Null set
47 Hereditary Traits are something like this…….. DNA
48 Neuron is unit of…. Nervous system
49 Nervous system desease… Epilepsy
50 cardiac diseases relate to ……..Heart
51 skeleton function to…support the body..
52 circuit saver… Fuse
53 Bangladesh… Dec 16,1971
54 speed of car when stops…. Zero
55 mangla dam…. Punjab
56 sound of thunder…. Aftr light
ECO was founded by; Pakistan Iran and Turkey
Revolution in Iran was in 1979
Chronometer is used for Longitude(mine was incorrect)
Lactometer is used for measuring milk
Evaporation causes cooling(mine was incorrect)
Allama Iqbal addressed all india muslim league in 1930 at Allahabad
Medressah in Mashid e Nabwi SAWW is known as ?
Saifullah was the laqb of Hazrat Khalid bin Waleed
Last railway station in KPK is Landi Kotal
Gomall Pass connects pak-afg
Mangla Dam is Located in Mirpur, Azad Kashmir
Russia aatcked Agh in 1979
complete the series… 1,3,5,7,9
Fatima Jinnah contested election against Ayub Khan
Muslim League was formed in 1906
Uhud took place in 3 AH
The sum of all angles of a trianle is 180
Opposite sides of parallelogram are equal(mine was incorrect)
hexagon has six sides
circle has 4 right angles
the angle between X and YX is….. I wrote 180. Please correct it.
Obtuse angle is more than 90 degree
Tashkent decalration was signed b/w India And Pakistan
PLO stand for Palestine Liberation Org
Zunorain was the title of Hazrat Usman RA
Hazrat Ayesha was the daughter of Hazrat Abu Bakr RA
0.5 is equal to 1/2
.25 is 25%
.1 is equal to 1/10
Cubic root of 3 is 27
exception for/of….. Confused
the ration b/w 100 cm and 1 km is…. I wrote 1:100….. Please rectify
Khanjrab connects pak-china
Khatmandu is the capital of Nepal
Rabbat is the capital of Morroco
Sirimavo Bandaranaike was from srilanka
The capital of USA is Washington DC
KSA king is Shah Salman
Radius is the distance from circumference point to centre.
Last governor general of united India Lord Mount Baton
Optic illusion is called Mirage
Pak-afghan border is called Durand line
Mother of Hazrat Muhammad SAWW was Hazrat Amna RA
2nd world war was fought in 1939-45
Last governor general of Pakistan was Sikandar Mirza
1=5;2=4;3=6;4=5 then 5=7
Zia ul Haq was killed in 17 Aug 1988
obtuse angle is an angle of Greater than 90 degree
Turbat is in Balochistan
1 Bones in human body? 206
2 27 dec 2007 is the assassinated date of ? Banzir bhutto
3 indian PM? Narindar modi
4 morocco capital? Rabat
5 Russia attack in afghanistan? Dec 1979
6 Russia went back from afghanistan, genava ? Feb 1989
7 Charge storage ? Capacitor
8 electron has ? -ve charge
9 water has ratio of hydrogen & oxygen? 2:1
10 Last governor general of pak? Ghulam
11 last viceroy? Lord mountbatten
12 Guardian of Holy Prophet(S.A.W.) ? Hazrat Abdulmutlib
13 Null set ? Empty
14 Linear motion? Straight
15 Suez canal ? Egypt
16 Diamond? Carbon
17 Conductor? Copper
18 in a:b::c:d , b & c are? Mean
19 0.01 is equal to? 1/100
20 if 1=1, 2=3 ,3=5 ,4=7,_______? 5=11 or 5=9
21 study medicine in medical? Pharma
22 plant get food? Photosynthesis
23 animals need to ? Reproduction
24 freezng point of water? 0 degree
25 Gawadr port ? Pak & central asia
26 gomal pass? Pak & Afghanistan
27 ECO countries? Pak Iran turkey
28 2nd islamic cnfrnce? Lahore
29 Babre masjid shaheed? 1992
30 bangladesh came into being? 1970
31 WW II? 1939-1945
32 Zia ul haq death? August 17, 1988
33 who is responsible for oil exploration in Pakistan? OGDCL
34 Now or never? Ch rehmat ali
35 Water agremnt b/w Pak & India? Indus water treaty
36 smallest particle of matter? Atom
37 Quaid 14 points? 1929
38 used in thermometer? Mercury
39 Genes r presnt in? Chromosomes
40 Suffa Madrassa ? In masjid e Nabvi
41 Saifullah was the title of? Hazrat khalid bin waleed R.A.
42 Banu Hashim stayed at which place during social boycott? Shib Abi Talib
43 Number of idols in kaaba? 360
44 first martial law in pakistan?1958
45 most poisonous gas? Co
46 normal body temperature C? 37
47 all india muslim league birth city? Dhakka
48 iran revolution? 1979
British PM? Kamron
49 mangla dam province? Azad khasmir
50 Afghan PM? Ashraf Ghani
51 Pak Afghan border? Durand line
52 first Ameer e Hajj was ? Hazrat Abu Bakr R.A.
53 diameter divids circl in ? 2 parts
54 distance from the center of a circle to any point on the circle? Radius
55 circumference circl ? 360
56 Gowanda port is in which sea?
57 Holy Quraan was firstly translated in persian by?
Wood burning emit carbon mono oxide.
Why rainbow formed after rain.
If heat temperature is increasing than what will be reaction of human body . Respiration increases , decreases.
Formula of water soda.
Why pressure cooker cook in less time .
Unit of current . Ohm watt ampere or none
Albert e=mc2 is scientist of which field physics.
Best source of vitamin a is carrot .
All india muslim league formed in 1906
Present const of pakistan is .
Quaid e azam become governer on 14 aug 1947
First prime minister liaquat ali khan.
Kashmir election by UN in 1948 , 1949 .
Nobel prize abdul salam was awarded in.
State bank of pakistan established 1949 .
UN 24 oct 1945.
Pakistan become member of un in .
Who compiled holy quran .
Nimaz istasqa offered for rain.
Ayat in quran 6666.
Surah in quran 114.
Longest surah al baqra.
Shortest surah al kusar , ikhlas .
Fateh a war of khaibar Hazrat Ali A.S .
Saifullah khalid bin walid
Meaning of tauheed.
Meaning zakkat .
Work of rasool .
Meaning of holy quran.
Nimaz without azan .
Islamic calender introduced by .
Resolution of pakistan 1940 at lahore
Dialysis is related with diseas of kidny.
Vicery at partition of Indian
Tarbela dam on which river?
UN assembly formed on which date?
Why evaporation lowers temperature?
Quaid took oath as governer general on which date?
State bank inaugurated on which date?
1 horse power equal to how many watts?
Literal meaning of islam?
Literal meaning of sunnat?
Nimaz e istisqa for what purpose?
Saifullah title of?
Who conquered last baab of khyber?
Which surat starts without bismillah?
Unit of current?
Why pressure cooker cooks food fast?
Which gas helps in burning?
Which gas is produced when wood burns?
Why rainbow is formed only after rain?
On which date UN ordered plebiscite in Kashmir?
MCQs Paper of Preventive Officer FPSC
Total Questions were 100. Here is given answers please identify if any answer is wrong
1 Sum of the Triange is (180)
2 1-5.2-4,3-6,4-5 (5-7)
3 Null set is also called ….empty set
4 1,3,5,7 …. (9)
5 100 cm is equal to km (1/1000)
6 In a:b :: c:d , b and c are called (Mean)
7 0.1 is equal to? 1/10
8 0.25 ? what percent 25%
9 0.5 is equal to (1/2)
10 parallelogram sides are not equal
11 Radius is the distance from circumference point to centre
12 Zig zag motion of an object moving ??? (straight)
13 x=8,x=56 ???? (7)
14 O is drawn by how many Right angles???? (4)
15 X,xy is angle of ????? (180)
16 Distance on circle circumference is called ,,,,arc
17 A team won 4 hockey matches and lost 5 matches, The ratio 4:5.
18 Hexagon has sides 6
19 Obtuse angle is more than 90 degree
20 Cubic root of 3 is 27
21 Two parallel lines ( never meet )
22 Electric circuit is Protected by (Fuse)
23 Atom has charge (neutral)
24 Genes located in (Chromosomes) ?
25 Normal Pulse Rate (72)?
26 Chronometer is used for Longitude
27 Atmospheric pressure Measured by Barometer
28 Milk Quantity is measured by lactometer
29 water and co2 will make soda
30 Cardiac is Related to (Heart)
31 Neuron is unit of…. nervous system
32 Nervous system disease… Epilepsy
33 Kidney relates with system (excrete)
34 Two Positive Charges……..Each Other (Attracts)??
35 Optic illusion is called weak sight????
36 Sound of thunder…. Aftr light
37 volcano contain lava
38 speed of car when stops…. Zero
39 Skeleton supports body or organs?
40 Kaaba first time cunstruct (Adam)
41 Devine Books of Islam (4)
42 Uhad battle (3 hijri)
43 First mosque in Islam ( Masjid Quba)
44 Madrassa name in masjid nabvi s.a.w.(madrassa suffa)
45 Zun norain (Hazrat Usman r.a)
46 Saifullah (Hazrat Khalid bin walid r.z)
47 Hazrat ayesha father (hazrat abubakkar r.z)
48 Mother Name Of Muhammad (PBUH)
49 Holy Quran Revealed Month Ramzan
50 Tashkent was signed between ind/pak
51 Bangladesh was separated after the war of…. 1971
52 Fall of dhaka took place (1971) 16dec
53 Afghanistan-Pakistan border is known as…….durand line
54 Allama Iqbal Adresses In 1930 (Allahabad)
55 Khunjrab pass (pak & china)
56 Gomal pass (pak & afganistan)
57 Mangla Dam (None)
58 Last railway station in KPK (Landikotal)
59 President Zia-ul-Haq died on……….? exact date 17aug 1988
60 Fatimah jinnah competed against ? (Ayub khan)
61 Last Governor General of Pakistan.. Khawaja Nazimuddin
62 Last Governor General of United India mount batten
63 First martial law in Pakistan was promulgated in the year 1958
64 Abdul kalam azad belong to (india congress)
65 Muslim League was formed in 1906
66 Turbat is in Balochistan G.k
67 Capital of Nepal (katmando)
68 Capital of USA (Washington DC)
69 ICC president name…zaheer abass
70 Capital of morocco (Rabat)
71 Islamic revolution in Iran (1979)
72 Founding member ECO (Pakistan, Iran, Turkey)
73 PLO Abbreviation (Palestinian Labour Org)
74 Russia attack on Afghanistan(1979)
75 Geneva accord.. 1988
76 King Of Saudi Arabia (Shah Faisal)
77 Second World War took place from 39-45
78 Bindra nayeke belongs to which country Sri-lanka
79 Suez canal is near………? Egypt was the answer.
80 Afghanistan president is ,,,,Ashraf Ghani
1. KPK province founded in – 1901
2. Simla delegation met with – Minto
3. Luckhnow Pact b/w – Congress & AIML
4. Cabinet commission consist – 3 members
5. One unit – 1955
6. Revolt Act – Anarchy and Revolution Act
7. Governor of State Bank – Ashraf
8. President of 1 Constitutional Assemby – Molvi Tameez u Din
9. President of France – Ronalld
10. President of Iraq – Fahad Mosam
11. President of Iran – Hassan Rohani
12. Daughters of Holy Prophet (PBUH) – 4
13. Hazrat Khadija took Prophet (PBUH) to – Warqa bin Nofal
14. Ratio of Zakat – 2.5%
15. Non- Muslim Minister – Nahat Mandel
16. Second Governor General – Khawaja Nazim
17. At the time of 8th Amendment PM was –
18. 1973 constitution enforced on – 14th August
19. WHO stands for – World Health Organization
20. Suez Canal – Red Sea & Mediterranean Sea
21. Prophet (PBUH) died – 8 June 632
22. Quran compiled in shape of book – Hazrat Usman
23. 7 sided shape – Heptagon
24. 4 equal sided shape called – Square
25. Degree and length not equal shape called ______?
26. Universal donor – O-ve
27. Chemical energy convert into electrical energy – Battery
28. Simon commission headed by – Stafford Simon
29. Sound not travel in – Vacuum
30. Plants takes in night – Oxygen
31. Primary color – RBG
32. Laughing gas – Nitrous Oxide
33. Carrot contains – Vitamin A
34. Salty water purifies through – desalination
35. Bronze is alloy of copper and tin
36. Freezing pint of water is – 32 F
37. Electron revolve – Nucleus
38. Led pencil consist – Graphite
39. Mycology – fungus
40. Light year is –
41. Secretary General of UNO – Ban ki Mon
42. US secretary of foreign affairs – John Carry
43. Minto Reforms – 1909
44. Vitamin A deficiency causes – Night blindness
45. Sun is a – Star
46. Who is called Zun-u-ran – Hazrat Usman
47. Metrology – Atmosphere
48. Egypt is in – Africa
49. NATO is abbreviation of –
50. First Martial Law – 7 Oct 1958
51. Fateh Makkah – 8 Hijri
52. Maki Surat – 86
53. Surat without Bismillah – Toba
54. Miraj – 27 Rajab (10 Nabvi)
55. Masjid Aqsa – Jerusalem
56. Spiders legs – 8
57. Asbab-e-Baghawat-e-Hind – Sir Syed Ahmad Khan
58. USA states – 50
59. Current unit is – Ampere
60. Total area of Pak – 796096 km2
61. First revelation of Quran – 610 AD
62. Which is greatest ¼ of 236, 1/9 of 504, 1/3 of 741
63. Series – 1,3,5,7,11,13……
65. 10 men do work in 40 days than 20 men can do in how many days?
66. 17.1 of NBR is 51 ….?
67. Table purchase 400, sale 600, what is the %age of profit
68. 8 car wash in 18 min, at this rate how many car washed in 3 hrs
69. Average of three numbers is 32, if first two number is 16,24 which is the third
70. Factor of 12
71. Car sold 47930, which cost is 44000, calculate %age of profit
72. Premier election of 1946 – Khizar Hayat Tiwana
73. PML – 1949
FPSC Latest MCQs Jobs of Intelligence Officer Inspector Customs Preventive Officer Previous Sample Papers Must Prepare Now by Adspk