How to Pass CSS Exam in 1st Attempt [Top Useful Tips Best way to try it for Competitive Jobs ]
- First of all, be moderate in studying. Don’t studies too much, just prepare relevant parts of the related Subject.
- Look at 5 years previous papers, it will help a lot and will be good guide for beginning preparation.
- Just 3 to 4 months of preparation will be enough.
- Your first attempt should be aimed to pass to CE, most of the people just try to test themselves and they appear in the exam without any preparation.
- Avoid those people who discourage you.
- Daily to 2 to 3 hours of study will be enough.
- Science students must opt for Physics, because it’s high scoring subject with you little effort you can score 120-140 easily in both physics papers.
- Your main focus should be on English Essay, Precise and Islamiyat.
- Psychology, Journalism and sociology are considered high scoring subjects. According to official FPSC report, 50% people pass these subjects even without having prior knowledge.
- I can say there are many thousand people who have the potential to qualify CSS but they are not aware of their potential. They just believe on others people and consider it very difficult and don’t even bother to appear in the exam. It includes Doctors, Engineers, and other science students.
- Every Years more than 12000 people appear in the CSS out of which only 2000 aspirants come with true preparation; rest of all come blank. Out of these 2000, 500 pass the CSS. It’s not a big deal …every one in five clear the exam.
- FPSC official report is available on their Website. First of all read it thoroughly clearly it is mentioned how many students pass in every subject .for the detail visit FPSC website.
- Don’t be discourage at any stage in Last 2 months before the exam, put your all efforts.
How to Pass CSS Exam in 1st Attempt [ Top Useful Tips Best way to try it]