20340 ETC-HEC Jobs 2023 Written Test MCQs Syllabus Paper PDF for Test City Coordinators Chief Supervisors Invigilators Supervisors Supporting Staff Apply Online
The Higher Education Commission (HEC) requires the services of ethically strong dynamic individuals to be included in the qualified pool of individuals for “Education Testing Council (ETC)” to work on call as part of Test Administration staff in the below mentioned capacities at the Examination/ Test Centers throughout the country. The officials will be engaged mostly on weekends (Saturdays & Sundays) at District level. Female candidates will be given equal opportunity to serve. The prospective candidates should have experience in building effective evaluation systems, as well as good administrative and interpersonal skills.
- Test City Coordinators (Master’s Bachelor’s Degree) = 340 Jobs
- Chief Supervisor (Master’s Bachelor’s Degree) = 800 Jobs
- Supervisor (Bachelor’s Degree) = 2666 Jobs
- Invigilators (Intermediate) = 13334 Jobs
- Mobile Searching Staff/ Gate Security (Matric) = 3200 Jobs
How to Register Online:
- For the Application Form, processing Fee, and detailed instructions please visit the following link: https://etc.hec.gov.pk for online registration.
- in case of any difficulty during the online registration, please visit onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk or visit HEC Secretariat or contact HEC regional offices for guidance.
- Only submitted applications will be considered for test and applications in the save or incomplete mode will not be entertained.
- Candidates selected and included in the pool will be stationed across Pakistan for tests, mostly over weekends, when and where needed.
- Applications are required to apply online on HEC website https://etc.hec.gov.pk/#/ within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. There is no requirement to send a hard copy of your CV and documents.
- Incomplete/ late applications will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- Interview of shortlisted candidates residing outside the Islamabad/ Rawalpindi region and vicinity can be arranged via audio/ video conferencing at he nearest HEC Regional Offices located at Karachi, Lahore, Quetta & Peshawar.
- No TA/TDA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
- ETC-HEC reserves the right to reject any or all of the applications without assigning any reason.
How to Pay Fee:
Non-refundable Test Fee of Rs.1200/- is to be deposited via 1Link 1Bill Invoice at participating Banks/ ATM/ Internet Banking/ Mobile Banking/ Easypaisa/ JazzCash/ Upaisa.
Once you have selected 1link 1bill Invoice payment service, Open/ Sign into your mobile app and click on Bill payment or payment services (as per your mobile banking app options).
Click on 1Bill Invoice payment services and enter the consumer number generated by the ETC portal. Once you see the details, pay the amount.
After depositing the fee through 1lnik 1Bill Invoice, click on “verify Online Payment” on the ETC-HEC Dashboard.
The test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
The candidates must get queries/ complaints resolved before the closure of the web registration portal. Queries/ complaints handling beyond the registration deadline is denied by the system due to logistics/ security reasons.
Deadline for Online Registration:
The deadline for online registration is 1600 Hours (4:00pm) on 13th November, 2023. Helplines: 051-111-119-432, 0334-111-9432.
20340 HEC ETC Jobs 2023 Written Test MCQs Syllabus Paper PDF for Test City Coordinators Chief Supervisors Invigilators Supervisors Supporting Staff Apply Online