300 Most Repeated Solved MCQs Custom Inspector/ Intelligence Officer FPSC Written Test 2018
1. The river Danube rises in which country?
2. Which US state has the sugar maple as its state tree and is the leading US producer of maple sugar?
3. Which country is nicknamed ‘The Cockpit of Europe’ because of the number of battles throughout history fought on its soil?
4. What is the capital of Libya?
5. Apart from French, German and Romansch, what is the fourth official language of the Switzerland?
6. Which country is the world’s largest producer of coffee?
7. In which city was the world’s first underground train was service opened in 1863?
8. How many pairs of ribs are there in the human body?
9. Which country is separated form Ethiopia by the Red Sea?
10. What is the main port of Italy?
11. Mount Logan is the highest peak in which country?
12. In which state is Harvard University?
13. Which is larger: Norway or Finland?
14. Which city was the first capital of the Kingdom of Italy until 1865?
15. What is measured by an ammeter?
16. What is a rhinoceros horn made of?
17. Which three countries, apart from the former Yugoslavia, share borders with Greece?
Albania, Bulgaria, Turkey.
18. The Palk Strait separates which two countries?
India and Sri Lanka.
19. Ga is the symbol for which element?
20. In the Greek alphabet, what is the name for the letter O?