13) Chief Controller of Stamps Karachi (12 Seats)
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||Upper Division Clerk (BPS-11)||Intermediate||04|
|4.||Mail Peon (BPS-02)||Middle||02|
|5.||Naib Qasid (BPS-01)||Primary||01|
|6.||Sanitary Worker (BPS-01)||Primary||02|
How to Apply for Jobs in Pakistan Post Office?
- Desirous candidates can download application form through Pakistan Post Office official website: pakpost.gov.pk.
- Applications should reach to the authority concerned whose address is shown under each advertisement for respective vacancy, along with attested copies of all required documents through Registered Post of Pakistan Post (Mailing address is given below in each advertisement).
- Age limit: (i) For Assistant (BPS-15) 18-28 years; (ii) For Drivers (BPS-4) 18-30 years; (iii) For all other posts above 18-25 years. Age limit will be considered up to closing date of submission of applications.
- The applicants will be considered only for the post lying vacant in the share of their place of domicile.
- Each Application Form should be accompanied with a Postal Order / ACG-67 Receipt worth Rs.500/- in original in the name of respective authority mentioned under each advertisement for respective vacancy.
- Applicants must bring original valid CNIC to the examination center.
- Mobile Phones are not allowed in examination center.
- The candidates appointed against the posts of Assistant (BPS-15), UDC (BPS-11) & LDC (BPS-9) shall have to qualify the mandatory prescribed IT Training course of National Information Technology Board (NITB).
- Download PDF Advertisement For Appointment on Vacant Vacancies of BPS 1-15 of Pakistan Post Office Department
- Application Form Submission Last Date 17-08-2022
4000+ Jobs Pakistan Post Office Written Test MCQs Syllabus Paper Assistant Superintendent Data Entry Operator UDC LDC Jobs Application Form Deadline 17-08-2022 Apply Now