5) Details of vacant posts in districts which are advertised through NTS is available at website www.nts.org.pk only. No apply procedure or vacant posts details are available at Google or any other website.
6) Carefully read the eligibility criteria for the advertised post and fill the details correctly at online application form, as data once submitted cannot be reversed.
7) Candidate must write accurate obtained and total marks as per the required degree/transcript in online application. No request for replacement/interchange will be entertained later on at any stage.
8) In case of CGPA, candidate need to submit equivalent obtained/total marks or equivalent acquired percentage as per requirement of elementary & secondary education department.
9) Marks of Shahadat-ul-Almiya education acquired from relevant Darul Uloom/Madrassas will be considered equivalent to Masters for the post of AT & TT only, while rest of scoring for these posts will be based upon standard qualification acquired from Boards (BISE/BTE) / University.
10) Both Male/Female candidates must upload their open face color photograph (without attested) on their online profile. Picture for applying more than one post shall be same.
11) Candidate must provide accurate Mobile Number (Which is not converted from its own network to any other network) otherwise you will not be able to receive SMS Alerts.
12) Candidate must bring Original CNIC at test center. Without original CNIC candidate will not be allowed in test.