59 Election Officer Jobs PO Box 1418 GPO Islamabad Jobs 2020 MCQs Paper Written Test Syllabus for Election Officer (BPS-17) Jobs Application Form Deadline 30-05-2020 Apply Now
- Election Officer Free PDF Book Solved MCQs Model Tests Papers Download Here
- Election Officer ECP MCQs Test Sample Papers 2017 Election Commission of Pakistan Outstanding Fresh Top MCQs Sample Test Papers for ECP NTS PTS OTS BTS PPSC FPSC Ground-Breaking Sample Papers Must Prepare Now
Applications from suitable candidates on prescribed proforma are invited to fill vacancies as below:
ELECTION OFFICERS (BS-17) COURSE OUTLINE WRITTEN TEST SYLLABUS
|2.||The Constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan, 1973 (Part I, II & VIII) and||30%|
|Elections Act, 2017|
The test will be MCQs based consisting of 100 marks and duration of the exam will be one and a half hour.
All Election Officers candidates are informed that course outline for test is also updated on website www.ecp.gov.pk. Call letters will be issued soon. Visit website regularly for updates.
JOBS OPENING IN ELECTION COMMISSION OF PAKISTAN
- Election Officer (BPS-17) Click here to see the Advertisement –
- APPLY ONLINE
- Download Application Form for the Post of Election Officer
Name of Posts:
- Election Officer (BPS-17) = 59 Posts
Qualification & Experience:
Master (2nd Division) OR B.A (Hons)/ B.Sc (Hons)/ B.Com(Hons) (2nd Division)/ OR Law Graduate (2nd Division) OR B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com (2nd Division) with two years service experience in any Government Organization.
Age Limit: Upto 30 Years
2. Attested Copy of CNIC must be attached with the application form.
3. Relaxation in age limit of five years over and above the prescribed age limit will be given as per Government instructions.
4. The number of vacancies being announced is subject to any subsequent increase or decrease.
5. Persons already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
6. Applicants may apply through Election Commission of Pakistan ECP’s Online Recruitment System by visiting the link i.e. www.ecp.gov.pk or http://jobs.ecp.gov.pk/ within 15 days of the printing of the advertisement in the newspapers.
7. Applicants who apply through the online Recruitment System are also required to submit their applications in hard form.
8. Hard copies of their applications on the following prescribed format and photocopies of other documents to be attached should reach through P.O Box No.1418 on or before 30th May, 2020.
9. Note Please: Applicants who had earlier applied for the post of Election Officer in response to previous advertisement dated, 17th March, 2019 do not need to re-apply.
10. Applications after cutoff date will not be entertained. Only short listed candidates will be called for test / interview.