Drug Inspector Top 30 MCQs Useful Fresh Sample Test Papers for BPSC Jobs in Health Department Innovative Sample Papers Must Prepare Now BPSC Apply Last Date 31-08-2016 by Balochistan Public Service Commission
1. Which one of the following drugs is not primarily eliminated through kidney?
(d) Benzyl penicillin
2. Which one of the following antihistaminics does not prolong QTc interval?
3. Which one of the following drugs is used to treat bradycardia or heart block during anaesthesia?
4. Which one of the following antibacterial drugs will remain in body for longest duration after single dose administration?
(a) Benzathine penicillin
5. For the eradication of P.vivax malaria, which one of the following drugs is used?
6. Morphine administration produces all of the following effects except:
(d) Respiratory depression
7. The drug of choice for filariasis is:
8. Which one of the following facts is not true about Clomiphene Citrate?
(a) Decreases the risk of ovarian tumour
(b) Acts as a pure estrogen antagonist in all human tissues
(c) Renders benefit in males with oligospermia
(d) Enhances the risk of multiple pregnancy
9. Which one of the following is a solid dosage form excipient which can play the role of a diluent, a disintegrant, a glidant, a lubricant and a pore/channel former?
(b) Microcrystalline cellulose
(c) Ethyl cellulose
(d) Eudragit RL 100
10. Which one of the following techniques is used to determine glass transition temperature?
(a) X-ray diffractometry
(b) Raman spectroscopy
(c) Differential scanning calorimetry
(d) Thermogravimetric analysis