1. On Sep 17, ______ clinched the Cool & Cool presents Jazz National T20 Cup.
(a) Lahore Blues (b) Karachi Whites
(c) Lahore Whites (d) Karachi Blues
2. Renowned scholar and intellectual Professor Mir Abdullah Jan Jamaldini died on ______.
(a) Sep 16 (b) Sep 18
(c) Sep 20 (d) Sep 22
3. Pakistan’s rank on the in the 2016 World Economic Freedom Index is ______.
(a) 122nd (b) 133rd
(c) 143rd (d) 159th
4. PM Nawaz Sharif addressed the 71st session of the United Nations General Assembly on ______.
(a) Sep 18 (b) Sep 21
(c) Sep 23 (d) Sep 24
5. On Sep 21, President Mamnoon Hussain conferred Nishan-i-Imtiaz (Military) on Gen Salih Zeki Colak, the Commander of the ______ Land Forces.
(a) Turkish (b) Iranian
(c) Egyptian (d) Saudi
6. On Sep 21, Pakistan’s test captain Misbah-ul-Haq became the ______ captain to lift the ICC’s Test championship mace.
(a) Second (b) Fifth
(c) Ninth (d) Twelfth
7. Pakistan has been ranked ______ among 188 countries in the Global Burden of Disease Study.
(a) 149th (b) 160th
(c) 175th (d) 182nd
8. On Sep 24, Azadi Train, which started its journey from Islamabad on Aug 11, reached its final destination in ______.
(a) Quetta (b) Kohat
(c) Gwadar (d) Karachi
1. Antonio Guetress is 9th UN Secretary-General
2.Pak-China Optic Fiber Cost Would Be?
A. 40 Million $
B. 44 Million $
C. 46 Million $
D. 50 Million $
First Female President of Taiwan?
A. Jenny Hung
B. Tiffany Leo
C. Tsai Lng-Wen
D. None of Them