41-Ammendment in Federal Excise by?
42-Federal Excise administered by?
43-Who could be special judge?
44-Who can trial offenses?
45-Sales tax paid on?
46-Sales Tax is paid?
47-Sales Tax return filed by?
48-Sales Tax passed in which year?
49-Invoice is issued by?
50-Input tax is paid on ?
51-Output tax is paid on?
1. A person with ‘AB’ blood group is generally known as: Universal Recipient.
2. ——— can be used to confirm whether drinking water contains a gamma emitting isotope or not? Scintillation counter
3. Nehru report was published on? August 15, 1928
4. Nehru committee was constructed to make the universal constitution of India which completed its task in? 3 months
5. Simon report was unanimously condemned: by all political parties of India
6. Hormones contain iodine? Thyroxine
7. When first time Simon Commission visited India? 1928
8. When second time Simon Commission visited India? 1929
9. Simon Commission report was published in? May 1930
10. Who helped Quaid e Azam in preparation of 14 points? Moulana Hakim Ajmal
11. Highest military award of Russia is? Order of the patriotic war
12. Hottest planet of Solar System? Venus
13. Planet which revolves very slowly around sun? Neptune
14. National poet of Afghanistan? Khusal Khan Khattak
15. Planet nearest to the earth? Venus
16. Highest military award of Italy is? Medal for Valour
17. World’s narrowest street? Vicolo della Vrirlita
18. Boundary line between Canada and US is called? 49 parallel line
19. “Diamond Ring” is a phenomenon observed? Only along peripheral regions of the totality trial
20. Alpha particles carry two positive charges. Its mass is very nearly equal to? An atom of helium