31. According to the Pakistan-Qatar LNG deal Pakistan will receive 3.75 million tons of LNG annually.
32. The first match of Pakistan Super League (PSL) T20 was played on 4 February 2016 in UAE.
33. The Pakistan Super League (PSL) T20-2016 was won by Islamabad.
34. Nandipur Power Plant is located in Gujranwala.
35. Pakistan launched Operation Zarb-e-Azb in North Waziristan on 15 June 2014.
36. The GDP growth for the financial year 2015-16 was 4.71%.
37. Sharmeen Obaid Chinoy won Oscars award 2015 for the second time for her documentary movie A Girl in the River: The Price of Forgiveness.
38. The first shaheed female pilot of Pakistan Air Force is Mariam Mukhtar.
39. The youngest Nobel Prize laureate, Malala Yousafzai won Nobel Peace Prize for the year 2014.
40. Dr Abdus Salam won Nobel Prize for the year 1979 in the field of Physics.
41. The agriculture sector contributes 20.88 % towards national GDP.
42. The industrial sector contributes 20.30 % towards national GDP.
43. The agriculture sector generates 43.5 % of employment.
44. The population growth rate in Pakistan is 1.92 percent.
45. The government of Pakistan is trying to add electricity generation of 10,400 MW to national grid by 2017- 18.
46. Pakistan conducted the first use of its military drone, “Burraq”, in Shawal Valley of North Waziristan on 7 September 2015.
47. Pakistan won the Cricket T20 World Cup in 2009.
48. Pakistan has won squash men’s world open for 14 times.
49. The Vision 2025 aims to serve 4 functions.
50. The Parliament passed a bill to convert PIA into a public limited company on 11 April 2016.
1. How many articles are to be believed by a Muslim? 5
2. What was the last surah to be revealed? Al-Nasar
3. Which mosque did Holy Prophet (PBUH) ordered to abolish? Zarar
4. In which Hijri wine was prohibited? 5 Hjri
5. Who was the first female Shaheed of Islam? Saamia
6. Who wrote the highest number of Ahadith? Huraira
7. Complete the series: 1, 5, 17, and 85, _?
8. A student needed 35% marks to pass an exam. He secured 235 marks and failed by 29 marks. What were the total marks? 750
9. If 2x + 2x + 2x = 12 then what is the value of x in 2x – 1 3
10. A man invested Rs. 3000 for 4 months and got some profit. How much money should he invest to get such a profit in a month? 12000
11. The average of 8 numbers is 12. If each number is increased by 2, the average of the new set of numbers is? 14
12. When Women Protection Bill was passed. 15 Nov 2006
13. Where is the headquarter of OPEC? Vienna
14. Headquarter of World Young President Organization is in?
15. Who was the first Principal of MAO College?
16. Pakistan left Commonwealth in 1972 when Bangladesh was recognised by Commonwealth. When did Pakistan rejoin Commonwealth as 49th member? 1991
17. Who was the first Secretary General of UNO? Trygve Lie