Latest Jobs of Cabinet Secretariat Aviation Division Pakistan Meteorological Department NTS Jobs Recruitment Test 2015 for BPS-02 to BPS-14 Assistant (Ministerial) Meteorological Assistant Computer Data Entry Operator Senior Observer Radio Mechanic Lower Division Clerk Mechanic Grade –II Laboratory Attendant NTS Last Date 04-12-2015 Application Form available Apply Now by NTS Pakistan
|Download Application Form – A||Click Here|
|Download Application Form – B||Click Here|
|Last Date For Application Submission||Friday 4th December 2015|
GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN CABINET SECRETARIAT
AVIATION DIVISION PAKISTAN METEOROLOGICAL DEPARTMENT SECTOR H-8/2, ISLAMABAD
|S.No||Name of Posts||No of||Provincial Quota||Qualification / Experience||Age Limit|
|01||Assistant (Ministerial)||01||Punjab =01||Graduate||18-25|
|ii.||A minimum speed of 80/40 WPM in shorthand/typing respectively||18-25|
|Basic computing skills in MS office/Excess/Power point|
|(BS-14)||Sindh(R)=03||2nd Class B.Sc Degree with Meteorology / Environment / Space|
|KPK=01||Science / Agrometeorology / Hydrology / Geophysics/ Geology/|
|Balochistan=01||Geography/ Physical Chemistry / Physics / Electronics as one of the|
|AJK=01||subject. Mathematics upto intermediate level essential.||18-25|
|04.||Computer Data Entry||08||Merit=01||2nd Class or Grade C Bachelor’s Degree with Computer Science /|
|Operator (BS-12)||Punjab=03||Statistics/Mathematics, Physics, minimum speed of 10,000 key|
|Sindh-R=01||depressions per hour for data entry / verification.|
|05||Senior Observer (BS-09)||18||Merit=01|
|Punjab=08||i.||F.Sc 2nd Division with Math / Physics.|
|Sindh-R=02||ii.||Computer Literate will be preferable.|
|06||Radio Mechanic (BS-07)||13||Merit=02|
|Punjab=02||i. Matric in Science Group|
|Sindh-R=01||ii. 03 year experience of repairing Radio / TV|
|GB/FATA=02||iii. Computer literate will be preferable.|
|07||Lower Division Clerk||02||Punjab=01||Matic with a minimum typing seed of 30 words per minute.||18-25|
|08||Mechanic Grade –II||04||Sindh-R=01||i.||Middle|
|(BS-05)||GB/FATA=01||ii. 02 year experience in a workshop as fitter / Turner/ Blacksmith||18-25|
|For Women||/Watch Maker / Carpenter / Moulder / Painter / Electronic|
|Rohri=01||ii.||Ability to read/write|
|WC &MAC||Urdu and English alphabetic.||18-25|
|Karachi=01||iii. Only local candidates will be considered|
How to Apply
- For the posts in BPS-07 & above please download the Application form and deposit Slip from NTS Website (www.nts.org.pk), pay the prescribed test fee Rs.300/= in any of the country wide online braches of ABL, HBL, UBL, and MCB.
- For the post of BPS-05 & below. Please download the prescribed Application form from NTS Website (nts.org.pk) without the deposit Slip. Fill up the form properly and send to Pakistan Meteorological
Department, Sector H-8/2, Islamabad.
- Please send applications on prescribed Application Form along with the online deposit Slip (in original) at NTS, Headquarters, Islamabad within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
- Deposited amount is non refundable / non transferable.
- Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Those who are already in government service should apply through proper channel.
- The candidates will be admitted for written test provisionally at their own risk pending detailed scrutiny at interview stage. However, the candidature can be rejected at any stage in case a candidate did not fulfill the advertised conditions.
- The maximum age limit prescribed for initial appointment to above posts shall be relaxed by a period of 05 years.
- In addition, Maximum age limit as prescribed above shall be relaxed in respect of the candidates mentioned in column (2) below to the extent mentioned against each under column (3):-
|S.No||Category of Candidates||Age Relaxation admissible|
|(a). Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes. Buddhist Community,|
|recognized tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan|
|i)||for all posts under the Federal Government.|
|(b). Candidates belonging to||Sindh||(R) and||Balochistan||for posts in||03 Years|
|BPS-15 and Below under the Federal Government|
|15 years or the number of|
|years actually served in|
|ii)||Released or Retired Officers / Personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan||the Armed Forces of|
|Pakistan Whichever is|
|iii)||Government||servants who||have||completed||02||years||continuous||10 years , upto the age of|
|Government service on the closing date for receipt of applications.||55 years|
|iv)||Disabled persons for appointment to posts in BPS 15 and below.||10 years|
|v)||Widows, son||or daughter of||deceased civil servants||who||dies during||5 years|
Note: Those candidates who have applied in response to our earlier advertisement in July, 2015 need not to apply again and should not deposit any kind of test fee.
UAN + 92-51-844-444-1
National Testing Service-Pakistan
Headquarters: 1-E, Street No.46,i-8/2, Islamabad
Latest Jobs of Cabinet Secretariat Aviation Division Pakistan Meteorological Department NTS Jobs Recruitment Test 2015 for BPS-02 to BPS-14 Assistant (Ministerial) Meteorological Assistant Computer Data Entry Operator Senior Observer Radio Mechanic Lower Division Clerk Mechanic Grade –II Laboratory Attendant NTS Last Date 04-12-2015 Apply Now by NTS Pakistan