Who is called the “Intellectual Father of French Revolution?
(2) GENERAL WILL as concept was introduced by:
(3) Karl Marx is known for his theory of :
Meterialistic Interpretation of history
(4) “Man by nature is a social and political animal” is the cornerstone of the
(5) The author of the Book The Laws was:
(6) The center of Learning to the Greeks was the city state of :
(7) which of the thinkers is a social contractualist?
(8) “Principle of Utility” as a formula was the idea of :
(9) Modern Political thought begins with
(10) Plato was a: