41. According to a financial agreement between both the countries reached in December 1947, what was the share of Pakistan from the cash balance?
Ans: 750 million rupees
42. How much of Pakistan’s share was actually paid after intervention of Gandhi?
Ans: 700 million
43. When was it announced that Jinnah would be the Governor General of Pakistan?
Ans: July 10, 1947
44. Who was the last Governor of the undivided Punjab?
Ans: Sir Evan Jenkins
45. What does RSS stand for ?
Ans: Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh
46. When did Liaquat Ali Khan move in the Constituent Assembly that the title of “Quaid-e-Azam” be used for Jinnah in official correspondence?
Ans: Aug. 12, 1947
47. Who was the Finance Minister in the first cabinet of the Dominion of Pakistan?
Ans: Ghulam Muhammad
48. When was Jinnah’s name read in Khutaba at the Pakistan colony mosque by the Sindh Education Minister Pir Illahi Bukhsh?
Ans: Aug. 22, 1947
49. When was it announced that Jinnah would act as Legal Guide to the Assembly in drafting the Constitution?
Ans: Aug. 23, 1947
50. When was the announcement made from Delhi for setting up a Constituent Assembly for Pakistan?
Ans: July 26, 1947