• NATO expelled Russian diplomats from NATO headquarters in Brussels over a spy scandal in Estonia
• Who won maximum number of Grand Slam in the history of world tennis? Roger Federer
• How many Grand Slam titles Roger Federer has won till 2009? 16
• In 1991 Madras was also changed to a new name of Chennai
• “In the line of Fire” is the autobiography of General Pervez Musharraf
• Democracy and Authoritarianism in South Asia book is written by Ayesha Jalal
• The State of Martial Rule book is written by Ayesha Jalal
• Self and Sovereignty book is written by Ayesha Jalal
• The Lord of the Rings book is written by JRR Tolkien
• Books written by Barack Obama are: 1. Dreams from My Father 2. The Audacity of Hope
• Who is called “The Father of Comedy”? Aristophanes
• The name United Nations was coined by Roosevelt
• Which one of the following king of France is called “Citizen King”? Louis Philip
• Who is called the Shakespeare of Punjabi language? Peer Waris Shah
• Who is called the father of Academy Award (Oscar Award)? Louis B Mayer
• Who is known as the founder of USA? John Adams
• Who is called “Father of Economic”? Adam Smith
• Who is known as the founder of Modern Turkey? Kemal Ataturk
• Who is called “lion of the Punjab”? Ranjit Singh
• Otto Von Bismarck is called the? Man of Blood and Iron
• Who is known as the ‘Iron Man of India’? Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
IMPORTANT BOOKS & THEIR AUTHORS
▪ Shahnama-i-Islam was written by Hafeez Jalandri.
▪ Taloo e islam was written by Allama Iqbal
• Man who ruled India was written by Philip Woodruff.
• The book confession was written by Rousseau.
• Quaid –e-Azam Jinnah. The story of a Nation is written by G.Allana.
• Foundation of Pakistan was written by Sharif ud din Pirzada.
• Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam was written by Edward Fitzgeranld.
• Gitanjali was written by Rabindranath Tagore.
• Asrar-e-khudi is written by Allama Iqbal
6 thoughts on “One Paper MCQs Solved Preparation Material All in One for PPSC FPSC NTS PTS OTS”
when will you give?
ok thank you
Dear, we try to give you soon.
where is the key of last MCQs?
Thanks Dear Brother.
i salute this person who put this here love you dear and thankyou so much :-)
Comments are closed.