* Borneo, sumatra , kenya ,uganda, brazil , colombia and equadore are some countries through which the equator passes.
* Computer virus has created from pakistan
* The dead sea is the world lowest sea.Its surface is 400 metres below the mediterranean.
* MegaWatt is a unit of power equal to 1000 kiloWatts.
* There are 15 main tectonic plates which makes the dynamic crust of the earth.
* Northern edge of the Atacama desert in Chile is richest with the desposits of copper.
* Dry ice is solid carbon dioxide at a temperature of -80 C.
* Hydro-electric power means production of electricity by making Dams.
* Chronic disease usually begins slowly and persists over a longer time.
* Abu Dhabi to Set-up Oil Refinery in Gawadar, Pakistan (2012).
*The only fish that can blink with both eyes is a shark.
*The Niagara falls froze solid as it was so cold in winter of 1932.
*Compared to men, women blink nearly twice.
*Its not possible to keep your eyes open and sneeze.
*56% of the average typing work is done with the left hand.
*In every two weeks if the stomach does not produce a new layer of mucus it will digest itself.
*The words read left to right or right to left in the words racecar kayak and level are the same.
*When a chocolate bar melted in the pocket after a researcher walked by a radar tube, he invented the microwave.
*The brain of the Ostrich is smaller than its eyes.
*In each ear of the cat there are 32 muscles.
*Life span of a dragonfly is 24 hours
• What has 32 panels and 642 stitches-A football (soccer)
• First British open squash championship played in 1922.
• First world squash championship 1976.
• Jhangir khan has won world open 6 times.
• Wimbledon open tennis was instituted in 1877.