• Afrad, Qar’ran and Tamatae are the types of Hajj.
• Dhulhulaifah is the Meeqat for the people of Pakistan.
• Dhulhulaifah is a point six mile from Madina.
1. Name the book in which name, activities and characters of the transmitter were given? Isma-ur-Rajjal
2. What is the main purpose of Isma-ur-Rajjal? For Authenticity of Hadith
3. Name the member of Ashaab-e-Sufah who had narrated maximum Ahadis? Hazrat Abu Hurrairah (R.A)
4. Name the Sahabi who narrated maximum number of Ahadis? Hazrat Abu Hurrairah (R.A)
5. Hazrat Abu Hurrairah wrote 5374 narrations of Ahadis.
6. The book of narration which Abdullah bin Umar wrote is name as Sahifah-e-Saadiqah.
7. Who is the best interpreter of the Book of Allah?
Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)
8. What is Hadith? Sayings of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)
9. What is Sunnah? Actions of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH).
10. What is the literal meaning of Sunnah? A mode of life, A manner of Acting, and A Rule of Conduct.
11. From where the word “Hadis” is derived? Tahdis
12. What is the meaning of Tahdis? To inform
13. Who used to write down every word of the Holy Prophet’s speech? Hazrat Abdullah bin Umar
14. How many methods are there for the compilation of Ahadis? Many
15. Imam Ahmed bin Hanbal was the founder of the………school of law. 4th
16. How many Ahadis does Musnad of imam Ahmed bin Hanbal contain? 40,000
17. How many Ahadis does Al-Mauta contain? 1720
18. Who was the compiler of Al-Mauta? Imam Maalik bin Anas
19. Who was the founder of the Maaliki School of Law?
Imam Maalik bin Anas
20. Name the first authority for the compilation of Ahadis?
21. What an authentic Hadis is called? Sahih