503. Abdullah bin Ubay was a Hypocrite
504. Hazrat Zakariya (AS) was the contemporary of Hazrat Issa (AS)
505. Which Prophet (A.S.) was the carpenter by profession?
Hazrat Zakariya (AS)
506. The only Surah of the Holy Quran which is not started with ‘Bismillah’ is Surah Al-Taubah
507. The Holy Book revealed to Hazrat Daud (AS) is Zubur
508. Holy Prophet (PBUH) delivered his farewell sermon at Arafat on 10th Zulhajj.
510.The nation of Samood was preached by Hazrat Salih (AS).
KHANDANI QUESTION OF PAKISTAN STUDY
➢ “Mohammad” is the real name of Mohammad Bin Qasim and Amadudin is his Title.He was nephew and son-in-law of Hajjaj Bin Yousuf the Governor of Iraq (Omayad Period). He came to Sindh in 712.He was tortured to death in Iraq by Sulaiman. Sindh and Multan were conquered by Muhammad Bin Qasim under the reign of the Islamic Caliph Walid bin Abdul Malik.
➢ The Dynasty founded by Qutbuddin is known as Slave dynasty. Qutb-ud-din Aibak was a Turkic king of Northwest India who ruled from his capital in Delhi where he built the Qutub Minar and the Quwwat Al Islam mosque. He was of Turkic descent from central Asia, the first Sultan of Delhi and founder of the Slave dynasty (also known as the Ghulam dynasty) of India. He ruled for only four years, from 1206 to 1210 AD. He died while playing polo in Lahore.
➢ Quwwat-ul-Islam Mosque is the name of a Mosque built by Qutb-ud-Din Aibak near Qutb Minar at Delhi.The “Quwwat-ul-Islam Mosque” and “Qutab Minar” was completed by Iltumish.
➢ Panipat is famous is a famous town near Delhi. Three important battles were fought on this ground.
1. First between Babur against Ibrahim Lodi in 1526 A.D.
2. Second was between Bairam against Hemu in 1556 A.D.
3. The third was between Ahmad Shah Abdali versus Marhata leaders in 1761 A.D.
➢ Firdausi wrote Shahnama and was also a court poet of Mahmud of Ghazni.
➢ Ibn-e-Batota was a famous Moraco Traveler who stayed in the court of Muhammad bin Taghluq for several years. He traveled over the quarter part of the world from China to India. Ibn-e-Batota was at the court of Muhammad bin Taghluq.