Pak Navy Sailor B-2023-S Join as Sailor Online Registration Last Date 23-04-2023 Apply Now
Pak Navy Sailor B-2023-S has announced its Recent induction/ Recruitment Program for Join Pak Navy Sailor B-2023-S Online Registration Technical, Naval Police/ Regulating, Marine, Naib Khateeb, Chef/ Steward, Musician, MTD/ Driver, Sanitary Worker/ Sweeper and PT Branch Latest Advertisement. Pakistan Navy is one of Pakistan three Armed Forces which are known for bravery for nation’s Defence. Different vacancies induction program has started in Pak Navy Sailor B-2023-S Specially (Technical & Mariners) So every Pakistani unmarried males are eligible to apply for these Navy Jobs. The qualification required for these induction program is Matric Science. The Latest Advertisement of Join Pak Navy Sailor B-2023-S Online Registration Technical & Marine Branch Published in Express Newspaper on Sunday 9th August 2023.
Pak Navy Sailor B-2023-S Batch Online Registration Technical & Marine Branch Latest
Eligibility Criteria/ Basic Requirements to Join Pak Army as Sailor:-
Gender/ Martial Status: Only Unmarried males are eligible to apply.
Nationality/ Citizenship: Only Pakistani nationality holders are eligible to apply.
Educational Requirement for Technical Branch:
If any Pakistani wanted to join the Pak Navy Technical branch so the education requirement has Matric in Science with 65% marks in the examination.
Educational Requirement for Marine Branch:
The eligibility criteria for joining this branch are also same as Matric in Science/ Arts; but with 60% marks is required.
Height & Age Limit for Technical Branch:
Height of the males should be “5 feet 4 Inch” (162.5cm) & Age of the applicants should be 16 to 20 years.
Height & Age Limit For Marine Branch:
Fir this branch the height should be “5 feet 6 Inch” (167.5cm) & Age of the applicants should be 17 to 21 years.
How to Apply Online for Pak Navy Sailor B-2023-S Jobs:
Interested candidates willing to Join Pak Navy are required to register themselves online through the official Pak Navy website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk or from the nearest Selection Centers of Pak Navy.
- First of all you have to Apply Online or Visit Nearest Pak Navy Recruitment Centre.
- Then there will be written Exam/ Intelligence Test & Subject Test.
- After that there will be physical assessment Test for Successful Candidates.
- After that there will be medical Test & Interview.
- After that step there will be a personality test and will be selected temporary before final Medical Test.
- At the last candidates will be tested in Naval Medical Checking Center Karachi and those who are completely fit will selected as final candidates for B-2023 (S) Sailor Batch.
Start of Registration: 09th April 2023
Last Date for Registration Apply: 23rd April 2023