Dalda Foundation Professional Scholarship Scheme 2023-2024 OTS Written Test MCQs Syllabus Paper PDF for Matric Intermediate Students Apply Online Now
Dalda Foundation Professional Merit Scholarship Scheme 2023-2024 and its Prominent Functions
1) Eligible Students:
Students who have passed matriculation exams in 2023.
Intermediate students enrolled in Government Colleges, Government Technical Colleges, or any other Government affiliated colleges in Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan.
It should be noted that the scholarship is awarded to high potential students belonging to the downtrodden areas, from matriculation till the completion of their academics.
2) Course of Studies: (Admissions taken during the academic Year 2023-2024)
Students who are in intermediate and want to take admission in the fields of Engineering, Medicine, Agriculture, Hotel Management, Maritime Sciences, Business, Information Technology, or any other field are eligible for scholarships.
Dalda Foundation is well aware of the rising demand for certain fields in the near future, hence, greater concessions in aptitude tests will be offered to the students opting for these fields.
- Medical (Animal Science)
- Medical (Food Science & Technology)
- Medical (Dairy Science)
- Medical (Bio Informatics)
- Medical (Genetic Engineering)
- Medical (Human Nutrition & Diabetics)
- Medical (Poultry Science)
- Engineering (Mining Engineering)
- Engineering (Renewable Engineering)
- Engineering (Civil & Construction Engineering)
- Engineering (Water Resources Engineering)
- Engineering (Environmental Engineering)
- Engineering (Architecture)
- Engineering (Transportation Engineering)
- Agriculture (Plant Pathology & Plant Protection)
- Agriculture (Plant Breeding & Genetics)
- Agriculture (Horticulture & Crop Physiology)
- Agriculture (Forestry)
- Agriculture (Agri-Business)
- Agriculture (Soil Sciences)
- Agriculture (Agriculture Entomology)
- Hotel Management (Tourism Management)
- Hotel Management (Hospitality Management)
- Hotel Management (Restaurant Management)
- Hotel Management (Food & Beverages Management)
- Hotel Management (Health Care Services)
- Hotel Management (Tourism Marketing & Promotion)
- Hotel Management (Tourism Industry Development)
- Maritime Science (Marine Environmental Chemistry)
- Maritime Science (Marine Biotechnology)
- Maritime Science (Aquaculture Science And Technology)
- Maritime Science (Coastal Environments)
- Maritime Science (Marine And Terrestrial Ecology)
- Maritime Science (Oceanography)
- Maritime Science (Conversion Biology)
- Business (Supply Chain Management)
- Business (Logistics Management)
- Business (Entrepreneurship)
- Business (Operation Management)
- Business (Project Management)
- Business (Social Media Management)
- Business (Global Business Management)
- Information Technology (Data Science)
- Information Technology (Cyber Security)
- Information Technology (Fin-Tech)
- Information Technology (Digital Transformation)
- Information Technology (Cloud Computing)
- Information Technology (Internet of Things (Lot))
- Information Technology (Mobile Technology)
- Other Field
Citizens of Pakistan, Azad Kashmir, Gilgit-Baltistan, or those residing in any part of Pakistan. The applicant should not be more that 18 years of age as of __.
Minimum academic requirement: Matriculation with:
The candidate’s guardian’s monthly salary should be less than PKR 50,000.
The total area of the applicants residence should not exceed 120 square yards or 1080 square feet or equivalent. (This condition is not applicable to people living in urban areas).
Students who have cleared matriculation in 2023 and are currently enrolled in intermediate are also eligible to apply.
Students who have completed their O levels and are currently enrolled in the 1st year of intermediate in any Government College across Pakistan are also eligible to apply.
The applicant will undergo background check upon clearing the aptitude test to determine if they deserve the scholarship.
|Pre-Engineering||80% or above|
|Pre-Medical||80% or above|
|General Science||80% or above|
|Commerce||75% or above|
|ICS||80% or above|
|Arts||70% or above|
|Home Economics||70% or above|
|DAE||70% or above|
4) Acceptance/ Rejection:
Students will be selected on a merit basis. An aptitude test will be conducted followed by an interview of the applicant’s parents/ guardian. Applicants will be informed upon the completion of this process.
The scholarship application will be rejected if the applicant doesn’t score as required, fails to appear in advancing tests or is caught cheating or being involved in any other unethical activity.
Concessions will be given to the children of employees of Dalda Foods and its subsidiaries.
5) International Scholarships:
Dalda Foundation Trust assists students in pursuing higher education abroad by providing information regarding the scholarships available internationally along with assistance in standardized test preparation.
How to Apply OTS Procedure to Apply Online:
Please visit the website www.ots.org.pk
Fill the online form
Attempts to influence the Scholarship Committee may disqualify the candidate.
Even if the candidate is eligible.
For further information contact on the given number 0331-1200897 or you can email us at [email protected]
Dalda Foundation Professional Scholarship Scheme 2023-2024 OTS Last date is to apply 20th October, 2023