Tehsildar Jobs Board of Revenue Punjab PPSC Top 25 Solved MCQs Written Test Paper PDF
1. What is the primary role of a Tehsildar in the Board of Revenue Punjab Department?
- A Tehsildar is primarily responsible for revenue collection, maintaining land records, and providing administrative support in their assigned jurisdiction within the Punjab Department.
2. What is the administrative unit that a Tehsildar oversees in Punjab?
- A Tehsildar typically oversees a tehsil within the Punjab Department.
3. How does a Tehsildar contribute to local governance and development in Punjab?
- Tehsildars play a significant role in implementing government policies, collecting revenue, resolving land-related disputes, and facilitating local development initiatives.
4. Why are land records maintained by a Tehsildar important?
- Land records are essential for documenting land ownership, assessing land revenue, and resolving property-related disputes.
5. What qualifications are typically required to become a Tehsildar in the Punjab Department?
- Candidates generally need to have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university and qualify through a competitive examination.
6. How is the revenue collected by a Tehsildar in Punjab used for the benefit of the region?
- The revenue collected is used for local development, infrastructure projects, public services, and various government initiatives within the tehsil in Punjab.
7. What are some common challenges faced by Tehsildars in the Punjab Department?
- Challenges may include land disputes, maintaining accurate land records, managing administrative tasks, and effectively implementing government policies.
8. Can Tehsildars in Punjab be transferred to different locations within the department?
- Yes, Tehsildars can be transferred to different tehsils or locations within the Punjab Department based on administrative requirements and government decisions.
9. What is the distinction between a Tehsildar and a Naib Tehsildar in Punjab?
- A Tehsildar is the head revenue officer of a tehsil, while a Naib Tehsildar is an assistant revenue officer who supports the Tehsildar.
10. What is the typical tenure or term length for a Tehsildar’s position in Punjab?
- Tehsildars are typically appointed on a permanent basis in their role.
11. How do Tehsildars mediate and resolve land disputes in Punjab?
- They use land records, surveys, and legal procedures to mediate and resolve land-related disputes.
12. What are some common certificates issued by Tehsildars in Punjab?
- Tehsildars issue certificates related to land ownership, income, caste, domicile, and more.
13. How do Tehsildars support local farmers and agriculture in Punjab?
- They assist in the implementation of agricultural schemes, provide land-related services to farmers, and contribute to agricultural planning.
14. What role do Tehsildars play in the electoral process in Punjab?
- They are responsible for the preparation and revision of electoral rolls, ensuring a fair electoral process.
15. What is the procedure for appointment as a Tehsildar in the Punjab Department?
- Candidates usually need to qualify through a competitive examination such as the State Civil Services Examination.
16. How does a Tehsildar in Punjab facilitate government revenue collection?
- They assess and collect land revenue from landowners and maintain records of revenue receipts.
17. What is the hierarchy of revenue officers in Punjab below the Tehsildar?
- Below the Tehsildar, there are Naib Tehsildars and Revenue Inspectors who assist in revenue collection and administration.
18. How do Tehsildars contribute to disaster management in Punjab?
- They assist in disaster management efforts by coordinating relief and rehabilitation activities in their tehsil during natural disasters.
19. What role does a Tehsildar play in issuing land-related documents in Punjab?
- Tehsildars are responsible for issuing documents like land records, land ownership certificates, and no-objection certificates.
20. How can citizens in Punjab contact their Tehsildar for assistance or queries?
- Citizens can typically visit the tehsil office or contact the Tehsildar through official channels to seek assistance or information.
21. What is the revenue collection cycle in a tehsil within the Punjab Department?
- The revenue collection cycle often follows an annual schedule, with landowners paying their land revenue within specific deadlines.
22. How do Tehsildars handle encroachment issues on government land in Punjab?
- They work to prevent and rectify encroachments on government land through legal actions and land surveys.
23. What is the primary source of revenue collection in a tehsil within the Punjab Department?
- Land revenue collection is the primary source of revenue for a tehsil.
24. What are some key administrative duties of a Tehsildar in Punjab?
- Administrative duties include managing tehsil-level government offices, overseeing local development schemes, and implementing government policies effectively.
25. How do Tehsildars contribute to the overall development of their tehsil in Punjab?
- By efficiently managing land revenue, resolving land disputes, and ensuring the proper implementation of government programs, Tehsildars play a vital role in the development of their tehsil in Punjab.
That these answers provide a general overview of the role and responsibilities of a Tehsildar in the Board of Revenue Punjab Department, and specific duties may vary based on regional and departmental requirements.
Tehsildar Jobs PPSC Written Test Subjective and Objective Syllabus Paper
The written examination will be conducted comprising the following 04 Papers = Total 400 Marks
|Paper-1||English Essay & Composition||100|
|Paper-2||Urdu Essay & Composition||100|
|Paper-3||MCQ type paper of 90 minutes duration containing questions relating to:
a. General Knowledge Approx. (70%)
Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Islamic Studies (General Knowledge for Non-Muslim candidates), Geography, Basic Math, English, Urdu, Everyday Science.
b. Basic Computer Studies Approx (30%)
including M.S Office, Electronic Record Keeping, Internet, Email etc.
|Paper-4||MCQs Type paper of 90 minutes duration on Revenues Laws||100|
Note: The candidates, who qualify written Examination, will be called for Psychological Assessment and Interview.
Psychological Assessment and Viva Voce = 200