UBL Latest Jobs Management Trainee Analyst Senior Analyst Data Scientist Branch Manager Bachelors Masters Apply Online Now
We are on the hunt for ambitious individuals to join our dynamic and talented team, where you will have a chance to take charge of your career and take your skills to new heights. At United Bank Limited UBL we know people are the cornerstone of our success. That’s why we offer an environment that’s full of energy and possibilities along with highly competitive compensation packages unbeatable benefits and a culture of mentorship and growth.
Apply now for the following exciting vacancy positions:
As a Management Trainee, you will be at the forefront of innovation learning from industry experts and shaping the future of banking through working in Commercial and Branch Banking.
Officer Grade II
- Bachelors/ Masters with 16 years of education from an HEC recognized University.
- Candidates with Science and Engineering background are encouraged to apply.
- Accelerated Career Growth
- Trainee will be advanced to next cadre after completion of one year based on their performance.
Analyst Senior Analyst Data Scientist
As n Analyst and Data Scientist you will get a chance to immerse yourself in the dynamic world of banking applying your analytical skills to solve real world challenges and be part of a data driven revolution.
Officer Grade 1/ AVP-1
- Masters, CFA or equivalent educational background from a reputable institution/ University.
- Candidates from Data Science, Engineering and Actuarial Sciences are encouraged to apply.
- Work experience of a brokerage house with research background is preferred.
- Both fresh or experienced individuals can apply
- Strong Analytical Skills
As a Branch Manager, you will be the driving force behind our branch’s success. This role is not just about management, its about leadership, innovation and community impact.
Officer Grade 1 & above
- Attractive remuneration and perks
- Bachelors/ Masters from an HEC recognized University
- Minimum 03 years of relevant experience
Online UBL Jobs Apply by 15 November 2023 through the link https://www.ubldigital.com/Careers/Lateral-Hires