- A set of information that defines the status of resources allocated to a process is
A) Process control
C) Register Unit
D) Process description
- Each set of Napier’s bones consisted of ______ rods.
- BCD is
A) Binary Coded Decimal
B) Bit Coded Decimal
C) Binary Coded Digit
D) Bit Coded Digit
- When was the world’s first laptop computer introduced in the market and by whom?
A) Hewlett-Packard, 1980
B) Epson, 1981
C) Laplink Traveling Software Inc, 1982
D) Tandy Model-200, 1985
- From which generation operating systems were developed?
- The first firm to mass-market a microcomputer as a personal computer was
B) Super UNIVAC
C) Radio Shaks
D) Data General Corporation
- How many address lines are needed to address each machine location in a 2048 x 4 memory chip?
- Properly arranged data is called