- Which key should be pressed to start a new paragraph in MS-Word?
a. Down Cursor Key
b. Enter Key
c. Shift + Enter
d. Ctrl + Enter
- What is the shortcut key to display field codes?
a. Alt + F9
b. Ctrl + F9
c. Shift + F9
d. Space + F9
- To use your keyboard instead of the mouse to select tools on the ribbon, you display the KeyTips by pressing the _____________key?
- Press _____ to create a line break, which advances the insertion point to the beginning of the next physical line – ignoring any paragraph formatting instructions.
- A word field may consist of an optional field instruction called a(n) ______
- Essential business letter elements include the _____.
a. date line and inside address
c. signature block
d. all of the above