- Which of the following programming language were used in first generation computers?
A) Machine language
B) Assembly language
C) Both of above
D) None of above
- To locate a data item for storage is
- Who used punched cards practically for the first time in the history of computers?
A) Charles Babbage
B) Dr. Herman Hollerith
C) Howard Aikin
D) Joseph Jacquard
- Hard disk is coated in both sides with
A) Magnetic metallic oxide
B) Optical metallic oxide
C) Carbon layer
D) All of the above
- Which of the following term means to reckon?
- An input /output device at which data enters or leaves a computer system is
- Which of the following is first generation of computer
- A name or number used to identify a storage location is called
A) A byte
B) A record
C) An address
D) All of above