- Which of the following is not a type of page margin?
- Uppercase on Change Case dialog box and All Caps on Fonts dialog box both converts selected text into Capital Letters. What’s the difference between the two?
a. Both are same. They are only two different ways of capitalize text.
b. It is faster to convert from Change Case than from Font dialog box
c. Change Case makes conversion permanent but All Caps on Font can always be reverted
d. All Caps on Font dialog box makes the change permanent where Change Case can be always reverted
- Ctrl + A
- Align Right
b. Select All
c. Change font
d. Save document
- Which of the following is not on Home ribbon?
b. Font color
c. Change Style
- When three hyphens, underscores, equal signs, asterisks, or number signs are typed and then the enter key is pressed, the AutoFormat feature _____.
- places a border above a paragraph
b. creates a numbered list
c. changes the characters to an em dash
d. creates a bulleted list
- Microsoft Office Word is a (n) _____.
a. area in the computer’s main memory in which Microsoft Office text files are stored temporarily
b. program included with Windows 2000 that can be used only to create or edit text files, smaller than 64K, that do not require formatting
c. classified password that prevents unauthorized users from accessing a protected Microsoft Office item or document
d. full-featured word processing program that can be used to create and revise professional looking documents easily