- One of the popular mass storage device is CD ROM. What does CD ROM stand for?
A) Compactable Read Only Memory
B) Compact Data Read Only Memory
C) Compactable Disk Read Only Memory
D) Compact Disk Read Only Memory
- Identify the true statement
A) Computers are 100% accurate but it can suffer from GIGO
B) Computers are reliable because they use electronic component which have very low failure rate
C) Computer is never tired and does not suffer from boredom
D) All of above
- FORTRAN is
A) File Translation
B) Format Translation
C) Formula Translation
D) Floppy Translation
- The programs which are as permanent as hardware and stored in ROM is known as
D) ROM ware
- Which of the following memories must be refreshed many times per second?
A) Static RAM
B) Dynamic RAM
- What do you call the translator which takes assembly language program as input & produce machine language code as output?