- IBM 7000 digital computer
A) Belongs to second generation
B) Uses VLSI
C) Employs semiconductor memory
D) Has modular constructions
Computer Fundamental Book will be available to download as PDF file soon. Please stay tuned!
- Which of the following is not electro-mechanical computer?
A) Mark I
- The term ‘computer’ is derived from
A) Greek language
B) Sanskrit language
C) Latin language
D) German language
- Which statement is valid about magnetic tape?
A) It is a plastic ribbon
B) It is coated on both sides with iron oxide
C) It can be erased and reused
D) All of above
- Which of the following is first generation computer?
B) IBM 1401
C) CDC 1604
D) ICL 2950
- A hard copy would be prepared on a
A) Line printer
B) Dot matrix Printer
C) Typewriter terminal
D) All of the above
- The term GIGO is related to which characteristics of computers?