Visit MCQ Quiz menu for Computer Fundamentals Quiz
- Computer instructions written with the use of English words instead of binary machine code is called
B) Symbolic code
C) Gray codes
- Which language is directly understood by the computer without translation program?
A) Machine language
B) Assembly language
C) High level language
D) None of above
- On which aspect the analog computers are better than digital?
- Which of the following processors use RISC technology?
B) Power PC
- Which of the following machine was not invented by Charles Babbage?
A) Tabulating Machine
B) Analytical Engine
C) Difference Engine
D) Both C and D
Computer Fundamental Exam Papers
- How many numbers could ENIAC store in its internal memory
- The subject of cybernetics deals with the science of
B) Control and communication
C) Molecular biology