- Who suggested Stored Program Concept
A) John Mauchley
B) J.P. Eckert
C) John Neumann
D) Joseph Jacquard
- The central processing unit (CPU) consists of
A) Input, output and processing
B) Control unit, primary storage, and secondary storage
C) Control unit, arithmetic-logic unit and primary storage
D) Control unit, processing, and primary storage
- The notable features like keyboards, monitors, GUI were developed in
A) First generation
B) Second generation
C) Third generation
D) Fourth generation
- UNIVAC is
A) Universal Automatic Computer
B) Universal Array Computer
C) Unique Automatic Computer
D) Unvalued Automatic Computer
- Which is the highest form?
D) All of above
- Who is credited with the idea of using punch cards to control patterns in a waving machine?
- What is an interpreter?
A) An interpreter does the conversion line by line as the program is run
B) An interpreter is the representation of the system being designed
C) An interpreter is a general purpose language providing very efficient execution
D) None of the above
- Which is a semi conductor memory?
D) Both a & b