- ABC is a
A) Special purpose computer
B) General purpose computer
C) All Purpose Computer
D) None of above
- The computer code for the interchange of information between terminals is
D) All of above
- When was the X window system born?
- What is the first stage in software development?
A) Specification and design
C) System Analysis
- Which of the following is valid statement?
A) Data in itself is useless unless it is processed
B) The data that is processed is called a program
C) The data which is not yet processed is information
D) Information is processed by computer to generate data.
- The Second Generation Computer was based on ________.
A) Vacuum Tube
B) Silicon Chips
D) Bio Chips
- EBCDIC stands for
A) Extended Binary Coded Decimal Interchange Code
B) Extended Bit Code Decimal Interchange Code
C) Extended Bit Case Decimal Interchange Code
D) Extended Binary Case Decimal Interchange Code
- Personnel who design, program, operates and maintains computer equipment refers to
D) System Analyst