- ASCII stands for
A) American Stable Code for International Interchange
B) American Standard Case for Institutional Interchange
C) American Standard Code for Information Interchange
D) American Standard Code for Interchange Information
- Raw facts and figures about any particular topic are
D) none of above
- A computer can solve more than one kind of problem. This is related to which of the following characteristics?
- From which generation computers the printers were used?
- How many symbols exist in Baudot code?
- Following IC chip integrates 100 thousands electronic components per chip
- An application program that helps the user to change any number and immediately see the result of that change is
A) Desktop publishing program
D) All of above