- An output device that uses words or messages recorded on a magnetic medium to produce audio response is
A) Magnetic tape
B) Voice response unit
C) Voice recognition unit
D) Voice band
- Which of the items below are considered removable storage media?
A) Removable hard disk cartridges
B) (Magneto-optical) disk
C) Flexible disks cartridges
D) All of the above
- Which of the following is not purely output device?
- Who developed a mechanical device in the 17thcentury that could add, subtract, multiple, divide and find square roots?
- The first Macintosh computer was from
A) First generation
B) Second generation
C) Third generation
D) Fourth generation
- Which of the following is not a form of data?
A) numbers and characters
D) none of above