- What is the short cut key to open the Open dialog box?
b. Shift F12
c. Alt + F12
d. Ctrl + F12
- What is the shortcut key to split a table?
- Ctrl + Alt + Enter
b. Ctrl + Shift + Enter
c. Alt + Shift + Enter
d. Alt + Space + Enter
- Which key is used to increase left indent?
- When the same word is used in multiple locations or a word is used that was not quite appropriate, a thesaurus can be used to look up a (n) _____ or a word similar in meaning.
- How many different documents you can open at one time?
a. No more than three
b. Only one
c. As many as your computer memory will hold
d. As many as your taskbar can display
- Which of the following is the second step in creating a macro?
- Start recording
b. Using your mouse or keyboard, perform the task you want to automate
c. Assign a keyboard shortcut to the macro
d. Give the macro a name