- Ctrl + E
a. Exit Application
b. Select All
c. Clear All
d. Align Center
- When a custom tab stop is set, Word _____.
- clears all default tab stops
b. clears all default tab stops to the right of the custom tab stop
c. clears all default tab stops to the left of the custom tab stop
d. does not clear any default tab stops
- When inserting Page number in footer it appeared 1 but you wish to show a. How can you do that?
- From format menu choose bullets and Numbering and configure necessary setting
b. From Insert menu choose Page Number and specify necessary setting
c. Click on Page Number Format tool and specify required setting
d. All of above
- How do you close a word document without closing Word window?
- Click on the Close button on the title bar
b. Click on X minimize button on the title bar
c. Click on the Close command on Office menu
d. Click Exit on the File menu
- To switch between insert mode and overtype mode, _____.
- click Caption on the Insert menu
b. double-click the OVR status indicator on the status bar
c. click Text Box on the Insert menu
d. double-click the INS status indicator on the status bar
- What should you do if you require to paste the same format in many places?
- Click the Format painter and go on pasting in many places holding Alt Key
b. Double click the format painter then go on pasting in many places
c. Click the format painter then go on pasting to many places holding Ctrl Key
d. All of above
- Which would you choose to save a document with a new name?
- Press Ctrl+S
b. Click File, Save
c. Click Tools, Options, Save
d. Click File, Save As