- How will MS Word will respond in repeated word.
- A Red wavy line under the repeated word
b. A Green wavy line under the repeated word
c. A Blue wavy line under the repeated word
d. None of the above
- In mail merge operation which of the following might represent the main document?
- A sales brochure
b. A form letter
c. A database of Names and Addresses
d. All of above
- Pressing F8 key for three times selects
- a word
b. a sentence
c. a paragraph
d. entire document
- What do you call ‘a collection of character and paragraph formatting commands’?
- the defaults
b. a template
c. a style
d. a boilerplate
- What is a Document Outline View?
- A preview in a full screen
b. A preview with margins
c. A View with a margins and gutter
d. A view with a structure of heading at various levels
- Ctrl + Z
- Undo the last Action
b. Redo the last Action
c. Add the new page
d. Paste the contents from clipboard