- Serial access memories are useful in applications where
A) Data consists of numbers
B) Short access time is required
C) Each stored word is processed differently
D) Data naturally needs to flow in and out in serial form
- In ________ mode, the communication channel is used in both directions at the same time?
D) None of the above
- Who invented Slide Rules?
A) John Napier
B) William Oughtred
C) Gottfried Leibnitz
D) Blaise Pascal
- The proper definition of a modern digital computer is
A) An electronic automated machine that can solve problems involving words and numbers
B) A more sophistic and modified electronic pocket calculator
C) Any machine that can perform mathematical operations
D) A machine that works on binary code
These questions are suitable for IC3 Computer Fundamentals too!
- Memory is made up of
A) Set of wires
B) Set of circuits
C) Large number of cells
D) All of these
- Which of the following is the most powerful computers?
A) Mainframe Computer
B) Mini Computers
C) Micro Computers
D) Super Computers
- Which of the printers used in conjunction with computers uses dry ink powder?
A) Daisy wheel printer
B) Line printer
C) Laser printer
D) Thermal printer