- Ctrl + H
a. Open Find and Replace Dialog box with activating Replace Tab
b. Open Format Dialog box activating Insert Hyper Link tab
c. Open Insert Dialog box activating Insert Hyper Link Tab
d. Open Insert Hyper Link Dialog box
- Ctrl + P
a. Open Paragraph Dialog Box
b. Open Page Format Dialog Box
c. Open Save Dialog Box
d. Open Print Dialog box
- Ctrl + T
a. Hanging Indent
b. Left Indent
c. Open Tabs Dialog box
d. Terminate all opened Dialog box
- When sharing data in Office, the ________ document is the document in which the data was first entered.
- With which view can you see how text and graphics will appear on the printed page?
b. Print Layout
d. Web Layout
- Portrait and Landscape are
a. Page Orientation
b. Paper Size
c. Page Layout
d. All of above
- To verify that the note text is positioned correctly on the page, switch to _____ view or display the document in print preview.
b. print layout
c. page layout
d. page edit
- Which of the following is true regarding page Orientation of a Document?
a. Page Orientation can be change at any time
b. Page Orientation of document determines by printer
c. Page Orientation must be set before start typing
d. Page Orientation of a document cannot be changed.