- In most of the IBM PCs, the CPU, the device drivers, memory, expansion slots and active components are mounted on a single board. What is the name of the board?
- In most IBM PCs, the CPU, the device drives, memory expansion slots and active components are mounted on a single board. What is the name of this board?
C) Daughter board
D) Grandmother board
- Magnetic disks are the most popular medium for
A) Direct access
B) Sequential access
C) Both of above
D) None of above
- A technique used by codes to convert an analog signal into a digital bit stream is known as
A) Pulse code modulation
B) Pulse stretcher
C) Query processing
D) Queue management
- Regarding a VDU, Which statement is more correct?
A) It is an output device
B) It is an input device
C) It is a peripheral device
D) It is hardware item
- A modern electronic computer is a machine that is meant for
A) Doing quick mathematical calculations
B) Input, storage, manipulation and outputting of data
C) Electronic data processing
D) Performing repetitive tasks accurately
- When was vacuum tube invented?
- Which of the following produces the best quality graphics reproduction?
A) Laser printer
B) Ink jet printer
D) Dot matrix printer