- What is a portion of a document in which you set certain page formatting options?
d. Page Setup
- If you need to double underline a word, how will you do that?
a. Go to Format menu and then Font option. Open Underline Style and choose Double Underline
b. From Format menu choose Font option and then from Font tab open Underline Style and select Double Underline
c. Select the text then choose Format >> Font and on Font tab, open Underline Style and choose Double Underline
d. Click double underline tool on formatting toolbar
- How can you apply exactly the same formatting you did to another text?
a. Copy the text and paste in new location. Then type the new text again.
b. Copy the text and click on Paste Special tool on new place
c. Select the text then click on Format Painter and select the new text
d. All of above
- Which of the following is not one of the three ‘Mail Merge Helper’ steps?
a. merge the two files
b. create the main document
c. set the mailing list parameters
d. create the data source
- To select a block of text, click at the beginning of the selection, scroll to the end of the selection, position the mouse pointer at the end of the selection, hold down the _____ key, and then click (or drag through the text).
- What is the shortcut-key for manual line break?
a. CTRL + Enter
b. Alt + Enter
c. Shift + Enter
d. Space + Enter