- In 1830, Charles Babbage designed a machine called the Analytical Engine which he showed at the Paris Exhibition. In which year was it exhibition?
- What is the name of the new color laptop computer which is powered by a 386 processor at 33 MHz and is built by Epson?
C) Magnum 2000
- In analog computer
A) Input is first converted to digital form
B) Input is never converted to digital form
C) Output is displayed in digital form
D) All of the above
- Which of the following computer is not invented by J.P. Eckert and John Mauchly?
- When was the company named IBM?
D) None of above
- Which of the following storage device can store the largest amount of data?
A) Hard Disks
B) Flash Disks
C) Blu-Ray Disks
- Who invented Mark I?
A) Howard Aikin
B) J. P. Eckert
C) John Mauchley
D) John v. Atanasoff