- Insert Date, Format Page Number, and Insert AutoText are buttons on the _____ toolbar.
b. Header and Footer
- Which of the following do you use to change margins?
a. formatting toolbar
b. page setup dialog box
c. Standard toolbar
d. paragraph dialog box
- In order to email a Word document from within MS Word
a. Office button >> Send to >> Mail Recipient
b. Save the file as an email attachment
c. Start Outlook and attach the file while open in Word
d. This is an impossible operation
- A screen element of MS Word that is usually located below the title bar that provides categorized options is
a. Menu mar
b. Tool Bar
c. Status Bar
d. All of the above
- In Word 2007 the Zoom is placed on
a. View tab
b. Home tab
c. Status bar
d. A & C both
- The _____ is a short horizontal line indicating the conclusion of a document.
a. insertion point
b. end mark
c. status indicator
d. scroll box
- Small squares, called _____, on the selection rectangle that surrounds a graphic can be used to change the dimensions of the graphic.
a. scroll boxes
b. sizing handles
c. status indicators
d. move handles