- second generation computers were developed during
A) 1949 to 1955
B) 1956 to 1965
C) 1965 to 1970
D) 1970 to 1990
- What do you call a single point on a computer screen?
- Mostly which of the following device is used to carry user files?
A) Floppy Disk
B) Hard Disk
- Which of the following computer implemented binary numbers, perform calculations using electronics and implemented separate computation and memory for the first time?
A) Mark I
D) None of above
- FORTRAN is a programming language. What does FORTRAN stand for?
A) File Translation
B) Format Translation
C) Formula Translation
D) Floppy Translation
- Which of the following memories needs refreshing?
D) All of above
- Can you tell what passes into and out from the computer via its ports?