- Which of the following statement is false?
A) Mechanical analog computers have existed for thousands of years
B) There are mechanical analog computers and electronic analog computers.
C) All electronic computers are digital computers
D) All of above are false
- Which of the following require large computers memory?
D) All of Above
- Which of the following is machine independence program?
A) High level language
B) Low level language
C) Assembly language
D) Machine language
- When was the first electro-mechanical computer developed?
D) None of above
- The first machine to successfully perform a long series of arithmetic and logical operations was:
C) Analytic Engine
- Which one is the largest space?
- FORTRAN programming language is more suitable for ____
A) Business Applications
B) Marketing Applications
C) Scientific Applications
D) None of the above