▪ 1 Inch is equal to 2.54 centimeters.
▪ Silicon is called the “Earth maker”.
▪ When a disease occurs over a large area of earth’s surface at one time, it is called Epidemic disease.
▪ The area between the Tropic of Cancer and the Trpic of Capricorn, where the sun is vertically overhead at some point of the year is called The Torrid zone.
▪ Deficiency of Vitamin C causes Scurvy.
▪ What does Angstrom measure? Speed of ships
▪ The scientist who first discovered that the earth revolves round the sun was Copernicus.
▪ “Digital Computer” was invented by Howard Alken.
▪ Wood is the least conducter of electricity.
▪ “Cryptography” deals with the study of secret writing.
▪ What is laughing gas? Nitrous Oxide
▪ The element common to all acids is Hydrogen.
▪ Diamond is an allotropic form of Carbon.
▪ Earth revolves around the sun from? West to east
▪ Philately is the science of stamp collection.
▪ Hydrometer is used for specific gravity of liquid.
▪ Which vitamin easily prepared in body? vitamin D
▪ Which gas is commonly used in balloons? Helium
▪ The most abundant element in earth curst is Oxygen (O) 46.6% and silican is the second abudent element of earth and silican is called earth maker.
▪ One horse power is equal to 746 watt.
▪ Which colour phosphorus used in matches? Red
▪ Oldest known element? Copper
▪ Which shape of carbon is used in lead pencils? Graphite
▪ Artificial silk is called rayon.
▪ Basic component of paper is wood.
▪ The bar is a unit of pressure equal to 100 kilopascals and roughly equal to the atmospheric pressure on Earth at sea level.